Monster Truck Mondays, Anyone?

Would be cool to make it a thing where we all get to look forward to Monster Truck Mondays as a regular and “expected” thing…so, to that end. on monday’s, that’s what I’ll be running around in…a Monster Truck. I invite you to build 1 or 2 in the 7k to 8k ps range, and join me. Encourage any friends you might have to join along as time goes by and, if we keep at it, then, it well be “a thing” to look forward to on those crappy monday’s.

2 Likes

I had a fairly faithful recreation of Imorten Joe’s Big Foot using the Jockey cab. It would appear I’ve lost it. LOL

1 Like

if i remember on mondays sure… if i remember its even … that’s the real test

3 Likes

Any kind of special monday only event every monday would be a good idea. Monday population is very low, so anything to give incentive for people to log in monday is good.

Ps did i type monday enough in this deacussion about mondays?

O.o

Monday.

3 Likes

It’s pretty busy in adventure mode! LOL I know you guys love Adventure mode! It’s full of people racing around to get those 20 side missions for those 100 engineer badges.

1 Like

Bedlam would be a good place to showcase your monster tucks. Just remember to arm them, as there’s a few players who don’t respect art builds.

I wish there was something like Bedlam, but instead of everyone spawning as enemies, you spawned as allies… no bots…

Things like this make me wish for Cross Platform even more.

5 Likes

3 Likes

The stuff of legendary dreams…

3 Likes

I’m in.

5 Likes

Bedlam it’s a good bedrock for what’s Fangs want to do, sure we spawn as enemies, but the few times i’ve been there…
It’s just a bunch of guys hanging around doing nothing.
and so on.
Count me in, if i’m noit showing up just say something.
It would be a good idea to see which platforms we play with.
me, PC.

3 Likes

I’m on PC. I’ll probably do some PVP, and I think I’ll build something monstrous for easy raids too.

I wish they’d develop a spot of land or two in Adventure mode for rock climbing. I’ve spent a lot of time doing that in the past, but I’ve conquered all the available views at this point, I think.

2 Likes

yyeeesss.

2 Likes

This was my favorite view. Crossout is always better with team work.

I haven’t done much of that since, but it was fun, and a lot of other people were doing it too.

4 Likes

Promo video, anyone?

4 Likes

Sorry for cross-posting the pics in two threads, but I wanted to bump this one and keep it alive:

2 Likes

Today is Monster Truck Monday!! I’ll be able to hop in game here and there through the day (wish i could grind it all day like I used to). Let’s make this a regular thing and JUST use Monster Trucks on Mondays. Talk about it in game here and there, let your friends know. Try not to get disappointed with being the only Monster Truck on the field. If we stay in the trucks EVERY Monday, then, it will catch on. THEN…when we have enough numbers, we can make a unison call for tires that have crushing damage. Let’s do this!!

3 Likes

I hope your friends list is filled with monster madness, and your farm is filled with high rollers.

I posted my builds on the other page, but I think Monster Truck Mondays needs it’s own thread. I should have posted here. I’ll build something new.

3 Likes

Decided to armour my missile launchers, and also make a second monster truck for raids, using a couple therms:

4 Likes