Monster Truck Mondays, Anyone?

This took way longer than expected. I kept making Tractors…

I’m betting this is a 2-300 ish scoring build lol.

4 Likes

This is sort of just a beefier version of that other clown car (mini-monster)…which I got MVP with. It’s not just a clown car. It’s a fun car.

I haven’t taken it out yet, so we’ll see how this one does this evening probably. It’s more elevated in power-score as well as the lift kit being maxed out. So, I’ll see how well this clown car does at 7K.

There’s and Ermak under there, and I bought it to sell it, but I kinda like a little. It survived my slow-heavy drone-boat test, and actually didn’t do too bad (didn’t do too great either).

5 Likes

they are super expensive still. I got one when they came out. Hoping the price comes down on them to get enough to upgrade. Got Catalina’s cheaper.

Even nerfed, it’s still a good cabin. Not great, but good.

3 Likes

My highest roller yet.

I still haven’t had a chance to try any of these new ones out until later, but this one will be fast. It’s got a Harpy in there.

Oddly this jacked up look makes my cars look smaller, I think. Especially the last one (like a little dune buggy).
This one looks like a little drone, or a remote-control car to me.

3 Likes

Even though I’m not on PC :slight_smile:

I’m still riding with you guys tonight!

5 Likes

That looks sharp, Monkey. I didn’t know you had it in you.

2 Likes

What weapons are you running?

2 Likes

I want to Thank Everyone who participated in Monster Truck Monday, even though we didn’t run into each other on this one, it doesn’t mean we won’t. Let’s keep truckin! Next week, I’m going to be in Bedlam trying to arrange a long jump. You know, a Monster Truck trying to see how many rigs it can jump over. Again, ty for helpin out!

4 Likes

Two fuze drones and a Kapcan.

It’s more for driving around looking like a monster truck then being effective :slight_smile: lol.

4 Likes

It’s not the least effective drone tactic. I’ve definitely been a victim of it in the past.

3 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/CUedff4XZBY?feature=share

2 Likes

Weeeeeee!

1 Like

Open to PC players only.

If anyone would like to have their Monster Trucks featured on my series, Monster Truck Monday, please tag your exhibition build with LADG so I can find it easy when I search it up. Thank You!

1 Like

It’s Monster Truck Monday!!

Converted my pyralid monster truck into a little boy truck for cannon day:

2 Likes

Even tho this was not the intent It kinda looks like a mini montser truck. Just uploaded it today coincidently so I will pass this off as my monster truck.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Kinda surprised. These don’t get shot off easy if you strafe through then heal the omamari with the master cabin. No sitting still though!

2 Likes

LA Truck Rally on the Range Exhibition.
Pit yourself against the LA Loop, an attraction where only rigs with the highest octane in the tank stand any chance of making it through. Jump over the Chinook to set yourself up for the Long Jump over two full sized railcars, but make sure your breaks are in working order, or risk loosing your front end on the dismount. Traction is the name of the game when you make it to the Truck Pull, a full sized bus waits to be pulled as far as possible and, for an added bonus, see if you can pull the bus all the way into the crusher. The Tall Jump looks easy but, rest assured, it is not as you attempt to perch perfectly in the set up for the Car Crush. Make sure you have enough power and thrust, and good steering to make it over these last few obstacles.

Don’t be afraid to take footage and toss it up on youtube, win or fail, it’s all for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t do nothing with it

3 Likes