Monster Truck Mondays, Anyone?

Thx for playin! better luck next time :slight_smile: I’ll link to the vid in the description of next weeks show.

1 Like

I don’t have big foots, only epic tires I got is omnis, hermits, the claw and buggy wheels. I also don’t have any legendary heavy cabs so hopefully someone with better gear will give it a go. I got arrays I will see what I can cook up with that.

2 Likes

It’s Monday and y’all know what that means!! So, post your Monster Trucks here, and if you have any videos to share post those here too. If you get them up by 1 pm PST, I can clip them and highlight them in tonights show, which airs at 8pm pst. Thank you all for participating!

Made an aggressor/thunderbolt monster buggy:

3 Likes

This is the best I got

3 Likes

It might not have Bigfoots, but if you saw that in real life you would call it a monster truck.

Back when I was a kid living out in the country in the 80s, it wasn’t uncommon for neighbours to have homemade pseudo monster trucks that were technically road legal. Was always pretty shocking to see one coming down the road though.

2 Likes

I don’t have bigfoots which is why I used a smaller cab like the fury to keep the scale in check so it don’t look out of place. Everything in this game looks smaller than what it actually is anyways.

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but I am very committed to Monster Truck Mondays.
It’s a fun challenge to make a stripped down quad Bigfoot build, and it encourages some fun playstyles.

3 Likes

I wish I had more time to play on Mondays… since this was introduced, I realize I never play on Monday. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :pensive:

1 Like

one of my initial reasons for starting this is to help make the usual Monday a better Monday. I used to bake a batch of cookies every Monday night for that purpose. It gave me something to look forward too while slaving away at work.

2 Likes

Mondays and Tuesdays are my days off, so they’re also my main Crossout days.
So the fact that I’m devoting half my main Crossout days to monster trucks is something!

2 Likes

I will give it a few practice runs next time before I make a fool of myself and I will try and make something with bigfoots. My boosters are bad too so I only got the rare version.
Too bad none of the other pc forum users are in on it but somebodies got to do it so if no one steps up to the plate next week I will try it again.

1 Like

Try not to think of it as “making a fool” of yourself. it’s all fun and games and experimenting with things. You’re gonna see me do lots of foolish things in the future, for sure! Just relax and let loose.

1 Like

I missed a checkpoint and thought the grinder thing was a part of the track as well for some reason so I knows for next time. I also thought you mentioned somewhere before you were suppose to try and tow the truck which is why you seen me latch on to the truck lol.
Edit: I found your comment earlier yea your suppose tow the bus into the grinder if possible so that is what the grinder is for, I knows for next time.

1 Like

In case you’re not able to get your hands on some bigfoots, I have another track I previously built that you can try out. it’s named LADiesels Track on the exhibition.

I looked it up then but I say I will have bigfoots anyways.

1 Like

This weeks entry. This is my last one so people better start stepping up to the plate after this, It is not the nobler show, I am not going at this every week just because people are not uploading anything.
Edit: It has been uploaded to the exhibition under the tag “LADG DFFG” and if you do try it you might want to swap the blastoffs for hermes because I don’t have hermes.

4 Likes

I haven’t been playing for the last couple weeks, but I’m back in there now.

5 Likes

Don’t remember where I got the Therms, but I like’m.

4 Likes

For new people just seeing this pop up on the feed.

It’s Monday and you know what that means? Hop into your Monster Truck, take some footage and/or pics, and drop them on the comments of this post by 2pm PST today so I can clip them and add it to tonight’s show. All Platforms are welcome to participate.

This next part is only open to PC players. Tag your rig with LADG (that’s LA Diesel’s Garage) so I can find it on the Exhibition and give it a one-around the LA Truck Rally track. Be sure to get your submissions posted by 2pm PST today, here on this post, so that I can have time to add it into tonight’s show.

Good luck and have fun!

~ObsidianFang

4 Likes