Monster Truck Mondays, Anyone?

I’m making tanks these days in the spirit of the new faction, but I thought I would try a version of those tracked monster trucks you used to occasionally see back in the day:

Inspired by this kind of thing:

2 Likes

More IRL monster tanks:

4 Likes

blurry but hey, i got a cheap 20 dollar phone.
Nope, dunno how to get the captures from xbox to pc without a using my capture card (not hooked up and im lazy).

But here is this weeks fun.

2 Likes
1 Like

Awesome but need to keep the part balance politics out of it, your gonna ruffle more feathers than the 2020 election lol. Your monster truck videos is most likely gonna attract the anti hover types anyways so be gentle.

it’s Monster Truck Monday. There’s just one problem: my Youtube channel is now broken. But fear not! I’ll still be making MTM videos, only, I won’t be releasing them until I have my new channel all set up. When is that going to be? To Be Determined. I’m taking advantage of this complication by giving myself some much needed downtime. Last year, I created 2 new shows, Test Drive, and The Lost Wolves. The year before that it was LA Diesels Garage and the Ravaging. This year, it’s Monster Truck Monday and who-knows-what-else but, like I said, I’m taking advantage of my channel breaking to take some time to myself for a while. I also need to start making content for the New Channel, and I still need to decide on what kind of channel it’s going to be. I’m not sure if I’ll be releasing Crossout content on it or not, I may just keep uploading XO to the broken channel, I may start a 3rd channel, I’m undecided in this.

Anyhow, thanks for listening. Let’s keep this thread alive in the mean time so that I CAN make a show for y’all when I get back to it. It shouldn’t be too long.

1 Like

It’s every Monday?

1 Like

yup, all platforms are invited to take part.

Truckadero

2 Likes