Nerf Firebugos

Cause they hurt me, many times.

2 Likes

what doesn’t? XD

Welp, not even on a new forum the crybabies will stop :ok_hand:t2::frog:

5 Likes

But they hurt me, they no hurt yu?

I’d rather see the implemented tonnage bug fixed.

Spark/flash also makes fire weapons easy mode.

Biggest issue with fire melee is the power reduction mechanic. Fix that and it improves.

Otherwise making blight perk cause weapon increased overheating would be a balanced way to subtlety nerf blight builds. Makes sense too. Increase damage and range. Are 2 big pluses. So add weapon overheating to balance it out. Forces players to either invest in more seals or use their blight perk more efficiently

5 Likes

Its called being vociferous. As they watch it all burn down. All the dirty deeds and dark humor now gone then reappeared like a clean roll of toilet paper goes in the holder. Most of them dunno what an equestrian is lol .They can be so discordant as they inculpate and excuplate eachother for this new forum put in place lol

Azrael is right about the power reduction feature.

Firedogs will also utilize Spark/Flash to slowdown or immobilize their prey.

I also like the idea about the Blight Cabin. The cabin’s perk is the reason why Firedogs are so powerful right now. It seems like they can quickly cripple/kill anything that they touch. Even Armored Tracks with 25% heating resistance and 1330 quickly get melted by it. My 3800 HP Humpback work with a Averter perk dies within seconds when a Blight firedog attacks.

Your idea is pretty good. It would kinda be like the Tormentor module.

Nice and amazing post this one is, thanks for sharing…

Firebugs damage is actually ok if you test all three different types from the exhibition. Dracos out perfom most things but they have limited firing angles.

The downside of being a fire dog (blight) is they have very low durability. Yes, you can use Collosus engine i hear people cry…but 90% use Cheeta for speed and its heaps lighter.

The main issue with Firedogs or anything similar is that they have nurfed Kapkans, their natural enemy in the wilds…

AND YET SPIDERS AND HOVERS DOMINATE THE TOP 30 CLANS… YALL NEED TO STOP CRYING AND GET GOOD! xD

Fire is still good. You need to learn how to play a spider or a hover. Everyone knows what build you are on, so there is no guesswork. When you always play rock, u gotta expect paper from your opponents.

I think kapkans should perform as advertised. Much like my gripe with what they did to cloak, I also have a problem with kapkan nerfs. We have argus and interceptor to counter kapkans. If players don’t utilize, they should pay for it (1 energy counters to a 2 energy tool)

Make kapkans work consistently, make cloak work right again, and all is well with XO balance.

1 Like

9/10 times im winning that 1v1 bro… dont be saying i need to learn how to hover or spider when im out here killin everyone… what im saying is that hovers and spiders is boring to play for me… i like faster pace… faster matches… i like a rush style play and so do others in this game… so they need to do something about people running the same old boring builds in top 30 and balance some things out by buffing wheel builds and rush style play… its time for hovers and spiders to actually have to worry about dogs instead of holding eachothers hands and camping the whole match 2 or 3v1 ing the less durable dog…

Nerf everything I hate and Buff everything I love.

How about “No”?

Buff heavy builds, there is absolutelly no way to win against a dog in an 1v1 no matter how good you are, the “advantages” heavy builds have are instantly useless if they can’t go 80 KM or higher speeds…

No matter how good ypu are, or how bad the dog is, if the dog touches you ( and it will eventually if you can’t go 80 KM(and is not a hover), you will die in 4 seconds, it does not matter if you have 7000 cabin health, 30000 total vehicle durability, when the dog touches you, you not only are recieving 2000+ damage per second, but you are also doomed as both your acceleration and max speed get reduced to zero, making your destruction inevitable…

Hovers and Spiders been in top 30 for too long… buff wheel builds so there is a balance in the game… so that spiders, hovers, and wheels all have an egual opportunity to achieve success in clan wars…

cant do that without messing up the rest of pvp though as wedge/ktm/fire builds are everywhere and I personally don’t think they require as much skill for their output, especially as close quarters is highly favoured in crossout’s maps

This is not really true, but also good thing this is not a 1v1 game. A 4 man heavy team is very hard to deal with.

A “good” dog team will make sure to separate the heavy builds, so each dog can fight a single player…

What makes heavy cabins bad in my opinion is the mere fact that they have WAY too many drawbacks for a singular advantage which is useless 70% of the time…

Lets look at the disadvantages:

One less energy point;
Self explanatory, one less energy point for weapons, or modules, losing your generator with a 12 energy weapon will instantly render you useless as well…

Weapon durability does not scale with vehicle durability:
It does not matter if you have 3000 cabin durability, 7000 cabin durability, 30000 total vehicle durability, your weapons will just be as easy to destroy… yes, you can cover them in armor, but you will still need them to fire from somewhere right?

Heavy cabins and movement parts are too slow:
Self explanatory mostly, in this game having extremely high speed and acceleration is extremely better than having high durability, why have high durability if you can dodge shots, out-maneuver enemies, retreat faster, engage faster, out-speed enemies and go to cap points before them, circle enemies so they can’t aim at you, and much, much more… speed is superior to armor in every way…

Extremelly sluggish acceleration:
Basicallt the last one, it takes a really long time to reach the already slow maximum speed, and because how acceleration is calculated the slow speed makes it even slower, and the need for a lot of movement parts makes their high power pointless as it consumes way more percentage wise than a light or medium cabin…

Basically, two builds with the same power, and power drain, but one has a maximum speed of 100, the other 60, both of them reach their respective maximum speeds at the same time somehow…

Massive weight of the cabin itself:
Literally a good portion of a heavy build’s weight is it’s cabin…

Extreme high ammount of movement parts needed:

Not only this makes heavy builds extremelly expensive (sometimes over 6k coins worth of movement parts) but it also consumes all your vehicle’s power and mass limit…

Very easy and large targets:
Heavy cabins are so slow and large that it is impossible to even accidentally miss a shot at them (except if you are using a mandrake offcourse)…

Their weight slows them down even further:
This one is quite obvious honestly…

And now lets look at their only “advantage”:

“Massive” health pool:

That is it, “lots” of cabin, and vehicle durability(not weapon durability) but it comes at a cost/s too great…

But still… cabin durability wise you will mostly only have twice the cabin health of a medium cabin, and a light cabin can have as much, if nit more “effective durability” than medium cabin builds by exploiting shoot trough parts and plows while weighting less…

The biggest example of speed > armor is hovers, scorpion hover almost never have more than 1k cabin durability, and no hover ever has full tonnage mass limit, not only more movement parts would slow you down, but so would more armor ad well…
So why have more health if the enemy can’t hit you either way?

1 Like