New Co-Driver system is Junk

Wasn’t meant to be negative. Sorry you interpreted it that way. How would you feel if they made a change that cut your storage spaces you worked for in half, loosing a number of items you worked hard to get? You would likely be among the chorus in outrage. Well that scenario is extreme, but it’s the same thing as discounting the investment of resources made to level up co-drivers under the old system.

i call that nerfing :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s not the same at all, as we got intel for all the resources we spent previously, which allowed us to instantly get a bunch of maxed out co-drivers with much more useful perks than previously.

I’ve only experimented with a couple of the new codrivers so far, but they are a big improvement over the old ones.

I’ve had to rebuild a bit, but that was only because of some of the structure changes, and not because of codrivers (and I’m glad those parts became more durable, even if that means more mass).

1 Like

It’s kinda this but intel is as easy to earn as scrap. Shouldn’t there be some other reward for spending copper and wires, too? Maybe a few crates or a sticker or at least some temporary part? I know that doesn’t meant crap and won’t give you anything significant, but as a gesture from devs it would look good.

1 Like

Nope it’s not the same.

Your attitude is refreshing amongst this sea of crybabies.

amen bro!!!

Another fun thing to consider is that up until now, all balance changes were made to weapons while keeping in mind the old codrivers, that added extra damage to certain types of weapons, boosted the optimal range of some and so on, and now that we don’t have those anymore the balance of some stuff might have been shifted all over the place because they were all balanced with something in mind that does not exist anymore

4 Likes

it is, only benefits that provide is for long range weapons, and only players that aprove it is mostly scorp players, game is turned opsidedown, i play for two years now, will play for some time more, its hard to give up all that hard work, if nothing change i will probably stop playing, most members in my clan think the same, fundamental part of the game is changed and to 15 steps back, simply not the same game…

Your being so overdramatic. It’s the same game… Lolz…

2 Likes

As I see it, if you had maxed drivers going into it and have maxed drivers now then that is 100% fair.

I mean, how long did you use your leveled drivers for? This amount of time that you already used them has value. I think with all considered we got WAY more then I thought we would get.

2 Likes

“I dont know why you all accept this system…”

They don’t ask us to accept it. There’s never a choice. It’s the standard authoritarian response to people whining about the way things are: They just “fix it” by making things so much worse that most players start beating down all the whiners so they’ll stfu. Then they go around patting each other on the back, bragging about how happy everybody is now and saying what a Good Job they did! -lol

It’s a good thing it’s only a game and not real life, isn’t it? - Oh wait… umm, never mind.

1 Like

That’s just great! Now I can watch some more numbers go up and down before I get cut in half by a Tusk-rocket. I don’t recall needing an effin indicator to know Bulldog was in there making those Thunderbolts bark louder.

• R.I.P. , Master Jack, Bulldog, Perseus, Stone Deaf, Jade, Hans, Misty…
3 Likes

You guys sure like to pretend like this game is balanced for equal chances.
Forget it - given the flexibility of build system its not possible.
Most they can do is mitigate the meta-builds until high PS to some degree and maybe add a bait for paying customers into the shop.
This game is not balanced, its bedlam, mayhem, madness - dont aim to win, dont aim to grind - just drive and shoot until something explodes.

4 Likes

I like that :slight_smile: lol

Nobody: Let’s get rid of co-drivers improving at least 6 stats according to build
Gaijin: Let’s get co-drivers with maximum 3 stats improvements

All: If necessary make them count
Gaijin: They’ll be as effective as the balls of the pope

All: At least make it work
Gaijin: We’ll make sure that at first glance you see the 5 kmh+ driver will not work at all - and you should not watch further what else isn’t working. But to cover it up we redo the matchmaking to include regularly at least 4k PS difference between players for having a distraction.

There were people actually saying just get rid of them all together. You obviously don’t read history or you’d know of the kids fathered by Pope Alexander VI… You should get use to nothing working right when they introduce it into the game.

I for one like the new co-drivers. If nothing, they got character. I love that they actually have a face and identity now and the artist(s) did a great job. Love the subtle animations. Bilie is a bad a*ss.

As for functionality and practical use? I dunno. They don’t feel balanced, that’s for sure. Some are more effective than others, but in general, I like it all. I like games that give perks, rather than just increase of stats by %.

4 Likes

Like phobos or atetlan? That will make incierators and cloaked shotgunners even more op?

Phobos and Falcon for sure are much better than the others simply because theysuit some builds pretty well… Crossout was never known for things being balanced… Atetlan is good but more in line with the rest than the afore mentioned two.

1 Like