New Co-Driver system is Junk

1. Without Hans, there is no reason to ever use my Jawbreaker again! It was a medium, they made it a heavy to keep the Energy the same at 10. Hans could double the Cheetah to 10 KPH from 5 KPH. Using Co-Driver who gives 5 KPH is not correct co-driver for Jawbreaker Caucasus Vehicle. Ruined Jawbreaker/Hans combination. You are missed Hans.
  2. Stone Deaf, my Fused Trucker shall never ride the Wasteland again without you buddy, you are sorely missed.
  3. I unlocked all new Co-Drivers with 506 remaining Intel. 2 days I will be at the 8,000 Intel limit.
  4. I use R2D2 the most, he sucks compared to Stone Deaf, but he tries hard.

PS You use Phobos for Jawbreaker Caucasus but there is no energy remaining for a Cloak because the Jawbreaker fails to have 11 Energy! So, most of Phobos’ skill is wasted except the 5 KPH!

PPS You are forced to use Yuki for Tonnage and lose 5 KPH!

I love how on reddit, in the game, and on the discord people are talking about how they love hte new co-driver system and are thankful for the MJ to Grizzly nerf/buff.

and here people are just complaining.

2 Likes

Ih they are whining on reddit too though. Just not as much as here. It’s really just the same dudes here repeating themselves.

1 Like

Yeah, in game people are finding some cool things out, like how Jay makes the tow viable upto 7k if you can hit your shots at extreme ranges.

2 Likes

Everything I said was true, not whining. I miss Hans, my Raid Vehicle is ruined.
Stone Deaf, you get the bonus to Turrets no matter where you are, enemy base, ramming an enemy across the map from your Turrets or maybe right near them so the Bots target you and not your Turrets. Also, paid good resources for a very specific perk to make my Trucker faster, only Stone Deaf did that, so I miss him more than Hans. But I adapt and overcome. Lose some Durability on my Raid Ride and just use Yuki. Use R2D2 and stay by my Turrets or do not, stupid bonus.
Then, I told how I had enough Intel to unlock all co-drivers which is a compliment.
Now I have max Intel by tonight another compliment.
I do not think I was whining, just telling the facts as I see them so far.

Because some people are brownnosers and snowflakes, and some other people are not afraid of telling the truth :cowboy_hat_face:

I really like the Grizzly Co-Driver. The extra mass for my Heavy Cabins is nice. I also like the reduced power drain.

1 Like

is it the truth if only 3 people agree with you and two of them are known trolls?

Because I don’t think those who say the co-driver system sucks are listening to the truth.

1 Like

I, personally, never said the new co-drivers system sucks. I said that re-applying co-drivers every time sucks. And expressed my concern about intel for all resources spend on co-drivers. In a form of question

First one is the truth because you can’t just choose one co-driver and they’ll be with you on each vehicle. You have to save it manually for each build and apply each battle anew if you haven’t. This one is not good, compared to the previous one.

Second one is an opinion, which may or may not be truth.

But most importantly, plebbit and cuckscord are known hives of snowflakes. It’s not a good example of a reasonal behavior. No form of the criticism are acceptable there because local brownnosers will report and downvote your comment if they don’t like it. And they don’t like criticism of their favorite drug because “mUh PoSiViTiTy”.

People can agree or disagree with me or anyone they want. But calling someone “a known troll” because you personally don’t like their opition… yeah, I think I know who’s the real passive-agressive troll here. Reported and henceforth ignored.

You sure Phobos is better than Billie for Caucasus? Both get 25% dmg boost, but Billie get’s spread reduction and rotation speed, which Caucasus badly needs.

What nonsense are you on about now? I apply my codrivers once. One and done. Never need to re-apply.

2 Likes

Why would you have to reapply them every time? Just save the build with the new driver.

1 Like

New codrivers are so much better. I think some people just hate adapting.
Can’t wait to unlock the last three! Surprised at how quickly intel accumulates, so I should have them all soon.

1 Like

I agree. This new system makes it easier for new players to get all the drivers.

I do think we need a few more drivers to support other play styles, but for the most part this is an upgrade.

1 Like

One thing abour you is that brown something on your nose but another thing is lie blatantly.

Active co-driver doesn’t stay when you swap to other build. And it doesn’t return when you swap back on the first build. One have to save the build in order to save the applied co-driver as well. Without saving the co-driver with the build co-drivers will not be active.

So you do need to re-apply the driver if you create a new build, in order to have the former active. In other case, you’ll be having the needed driver until you change your build to other. Having a co-driver active for both account and build saved was much better.

See they’re all kind of flat to me so I find them really boring replacements. With the old ones they all had at least one secondary skillset that let you use them a little differently if you didn’t like their main skills. There’s a lot that I don’t like with the new system though and it’s really not about not liking to adapt.

1. this is uncalled for.
  2. I’m sorry that one click is to much for you.
  3. thank you dev team for letting builds save drivers in clan wars for each build.
1 Like

What are you going on about? Before the update, co-drivers were also saved to the build, in the same way. And just like before, when you scrap a blueprint and start over, you still have your last co-driver active.

Maybe you are confused because the update wiped out all our previously saved co-drivers, so now when you load up any old blueprint, there is no co-driver assigned?

1 Like

Would y’all kindly read the words of other people?

I did, and it makes no sense. There was no “account co-driver” before the update. How would that even work with saved co-drivers? The whole point is that a new driver loads with the new blueprint you select.