New part ideas

We had these on the old forums, they were interesting. Suggest anything, weapons, modules, cabs, engines and so on, share ideas

6 energy generator
BUT, it only provides any energy if only 6 energy weapons are attached to your build, preventing stuff like radiators, reload boosters, Averter etc or way too many miniguns per a build. “Endgame” generator for people who want to make builds that use 3 6-energy consuming weapons

2 Likes

it woudn’t work on heavy cabins?

1 Like

It could either boost heavy cabins to have base 12 energy so they too can go 3 6-energy costing weapons, or just ignore the existence of heavy cabs all together

A new energy weapon that’s based off of the skinner. Or basically it’s a skinner that does damage.

You shoot it, it shoots like a skinner and attaches to something, you press the fire button again and it delivers an electric shock through the wire, damaging the part it was attached to and also does a little damage to other parts attached to that specific part, destroying the wire in the process (detaching) and then starting the reloading process

Now how it differs from the skinner though, you can’t attach it to the environment, climb with it or use it to pull builds towards you or yourself towards other builds. It can be broken off by distance to your own build so if you shoot it into an enemy that is very fast or far away from you, the enemy can actually drive off and break the connection before you can deliver the electric shock. Once it is attached, it can’t be shot off by enemy teammates like a Phoenix bolt for example so the only way to avoid not getting hit by it is to drive away and hopefully gain enough distance to detach the connection

2 Likes

Personally, I’m not really interested in any new guns or modules. I think the game is over-saturated with that stuff, but I would like some old 50’s style, head-lamps with the cowl.

There was a discussion once about a new style of hovers that handled more like a boat that I thought was a cool idea.
Jumping spider legs is a conversation that I thought was interesting too, but probably, I would be happier with more structure parts or decor than any new gun , module, or motivator (wheels, tracks, etc).
I think this game has a bunch of guns and modules that basically all do the same thing; fire projectiles that go boom. To me a gun’s a gun. I don’t see how one shot gun is any different than another when it comes to play-style. Same with cannons and melee. One’s just bigger than the other and has a higher power-score, which ultimately doesn’t change anything as far as strategy or tactics go. It’s all the same game, IMO.
It’s hard to come up with something they don’t already have in the game at this point, as far as guns, modules, missiles and drones go , but I’ll meditate on it.
I still want my toxic bubble blower (launchable floating magnetic corrosive or explosive bubbles) but I realize that’s way out there, and is sort of just a clown weapon and a novelty, but I’m hard up for ideas.

4 Likes

Turntable Module from a construction vehicle
Initially designed for a Crane art build concept. A circular turntable assembly that is 6-pins long, 6-pins wide and 1-pin tall. Turns in the direction your camera is facing, and you can place parts on it.

I was hoping to be able to place the module sideway as well as upside down, but if Devs want to make it vertical only that’s fine.

3 Likes

Winch that zaps but with a tremendous slow pull rate.

1 Like

A special corvo, where the last shot does not do extra damage
A legendary corvo, where the last shot explodes when it hits

A 1 energy support module for revolvers, that when activated, rapidly fires off all rounds in the revolver (way faster than you can click) but then the reload after it has been used takes twice as long as it normally would, and the cooldown of the module would be slow enough that you can’t just keep using it repeatedly and have to fire normally for a little while again

Getting ambush by melee or flame throwers or wedges builds ?

A EMP module that would cost 2 or 3 energy that once activated generate an eletromagnetic field from your vehicle wich will push your enemies few meters away and disable their engine or weapons for a small time so you can escape them.

2 Likes

Gravity amplifying module, that slows down all builds around you considerably, like instantly into 40km/h zone, your own build even more, 30 km/h, for something like 5 seconds and drains most power so builds can’t really push anyone around properly.

Does not affect tank tracks and augers, but does affect your own build no matter what movement parts you are using. Makes enemy wheeled drones crawl at super slow speed, like 5km/h but does not affect flying drones or turrets. Effective range would be something like a mandrakes aiming circle centered on your build, if an enemy drives away from this area around you they escape the amplified gravity area, even if it was still in effect. Very long cooldown after use

1 Like

A cabin that gives you a boost on how many decor items are attached to your build, for an example “For every 10 decor parts attached to your build gives a 5% boost to damage. Stacks up to 4 times”

So you could technically play around with builds that use a huge amount of decor items as opposed to your usual parts.

A cabin that boosts movement part durability or damage resistance based on how many different types are used, for example 10% per type, stacks up max 3 times, so if you for example are using front facing wheels and regular wheels to aid with steering, 2 different kinds of movement parts, you get a 20% boost.

But does not work on tank tracks or augers, since people would just use goliaths or meat grinders as shields more

More stuff that uses power nodes

It comes no new generators or new weapons. TARGEM and GIJIN buy the old rights from other games and make the build scripts from this weaopens not more! And comes only more every from the top 10 clans what say

4 3player teams pvp mode

Sticky grenades

Module like Verifier radar, except it disables the mini map for a few seconds

I’d like a 1 energy module that you can attach to a wheel drone that allows you to drive that drone when deployed.

Sound based weapon, that shoots a big burst of air, basically an invisible Quasar shot that deals some damage, high impulse, no explosion as it’s a burst of “sound” (air) so a very minimal explosion radius, but it makes loud noise as it’s fired, as it travels and especially as it hits. Firing the weapon also causes knockback on your own build

Long reload, 7 energy, used more for the impulse effect and possible surprise by sound rather than to deal major damage. Heavy, good hp. Around Quasar size overall. Reload based weapon, no ammo as it uses an air compressor to compress air for the shot

Just a huge medieval kite shield as a bumper part, heavy and big with nice hp, but can’t be rotated so it always has to “stand up” like a proper shield, can’t be placed flat on a roof or anything. No attachment points on the sides or at the front, only on the back. Extra resistance to explosive damage but weak to fire damage in return

Legendary nailgun, 5 energy
uncharged shot is a shotgun shot, not much range=insane bullet drop, Any amounts of charged shot that is not fully charged also gives this. Kind of a sluggish shot, bullets travel as fast as you usually get with nailguns

Fully charged shot on the other hand is a rather accurate “mini kaiju” burst of 5 nails, one after the other like it was a nail machine gun, with an increased range and bullet travel speed compared to the uncharged shot, and decent accuracy

A fart-gun, eh? I like it.