New part ideas

I would like those road spikes as a defensive weapon, you could drop them as someone chasing you or just randomly, but make it so the spikes shoot up so it’ll work on hovers too

Something like this!

3 Likes

Could do something like that shaped like the small jumping pads from the garage. Just have the spikes shoot out of the holes.

What if instead of a spike strip, it was a roll of barbed wire, high enough to snag hovers? Could also tangle up legs and tracks.
I feel like augers should be able to cut through it though.

A gun that fires an 8 block long big metal bolt that pierces through all parts of an enemy car until it hits the ground. After contacting the ground the bolt remains there for around two seconds before disappearing. If it has pierced an enemy vehicle and is in a part that has not been destroyed the enemy is stuck in place until the bolt dissapears. The bolt does x amount of damage to the parts it pierces. When it has dealt all its damage it still continues to pierce parts, but does not deal damage to them.

A flying suicide drone that you can aim just like Flutes. When you press button, it releases the drone(s) and they stay up like regular flying drones (falcon, owl), but then when you hold the same button you released them with it’ll give you the Flute aiming laser and the drones will fly towards where-ever you’re pointing, quite fast. But, they do not self destruct if they hit the ground or terrain objects, and if you let go they’ll return to you into their original passive formation. But they do have a maximum range, so they can’t fly away from you forever and “extend” indefinitely.

Upon contact with an enemy build, or drone or turrets etc they simply just explode. They have extra damage resistance when they are in the aiming mode and flyign towards where-ever you’re pointing, but not when they are in the floating standby-mode.

With these things you can pull off some tricky shots like if your enemy is behind a solid object with no roof, you can extend the drones forward, maneuver them over the object and behind the enemy, and then let go of the button and as they return towards you they’ll hit the enemy from behind.

But you can’t release them and go right into steering mode, they need to go up and assume their position before they can be extended and moved around, which takes around a second or so, kind of like flying drones do not instantly start to shoot as they’re released

1 Like

That’s a good idea too!

Yeah, maybe the length of 2 of the jumping pads

No more things that bring you to a stop. Its a driving game so not being able to move is a really terrible idea and its already in the game in 2 forms witch is more than enough

1 Like

Not just two ways, about 70% of PvP “skill” is denying your enemy the ability to move, or play at all, by abusing the game’s shitty physics. But I agree with the core point here -no more things to facilitate that kind of playstyle, please.

2 Likes

Maybe instead of “stopping” enemies, it could just maybe damage every part that cones in direct contact and continues do deal damage until you move away from it?

1 Like

If you are referring to my idea of shooting ground spike defense module, I never stated I wanted it to stop an enemy but just to do wheel/movement part/under carriage damage

Some modules that give boosters a faster cooldown or more booster fuel, or otherwise boost the boosters a little, so that you don’t have to always use a cockpit in almost every booster using build ever because it’s the only way to boost boosters.

Maybe release a light blue booster that is better than the Blastoff and buff the Hermes a little if the difference between newbooster and Hermes is not noticeable enough.

1 Like

Both coolers and radiators affect booosters…

1 Like

Today I learned something new that I missed out on since all the booster builds I’ve used have been using reload based weapons and haven’t had any coolers or radiators installed

Still needs a way to increase booster fuel though, maybe a separate fuel tank part that does not reward gas but gives the boosters a bit more using time

1 Like

A 1 energy fire extinguisher module with an exit port direction, like on drones. When aimed(module rotated) upward it cools the upper part of the car around a certain radius and the lower you place it in the build the more parts it cools, like spraying extinguisher foam or spray upward then rains down on car. When aimed downward, no frame in the way of the exit port, it cools the lower parts, wheels and frames and maybe parts 1 block above frame, and extinguishes any fire on the ground, like from mandrake or incenarator, in a 10-14 block radius from exit port. When aimed horizontally, like forward, back or left or right, it shoots the foam or spray in a cone about 8 blocks far and 8 or 9 blocks wide and tall at the farthest point, extinguishes ground fire, can cool off parts on a teammate and when sprayed at a fire weapon it disables the weapon for 2 to 3 seconds.

2 Likes

Laser cannons like Star Wars have would be good parts!

2 Likes

Agreed, but for the love of God and everything holy, PLEASE don’t remind me that the D****y trilogy exists.

1 Like

I liked all the trilogies. Just wasn’t a huge fan of episode one. The last trilogy was the weaker of the trilogies I think. But I still liked it very much.

I’d like to see a 5 energy heavy plasma rifle as there isn’t really anything for the role right now between the emitters and Guns (Cannons). Even with using the power unit emitters it’s not really boosting the range far enough into that area.

1 Like

A legendary Corvo, 5 energy, 12 shots (6 double shots as in shooting once with this gun means you shoot 2 projectiles in fast succession) but it functions like the old Corvo but it shoots two shots per click rather than just one.

Same accuracy, firing mechanic, reloading etc. More hp. But, you can start to shoot at any moment during the reloading as long as you have loaded up bullets, so it won’t have to reload fully before you can resume firing. But the perk only works if you have the weapon fully loaded with all 6 double shots. And, it uses ammo unlike the normal Corvo

For a perk “If all previous shots hit an enemy from the weapon being fully loaded, last double shot in the clip deals 250% more damage”

1 Like

You know it would be kind of interesting to do something like this as a double barreled revolver shotgun. I’m kind of picturing this using a single cylinder though.

It would be interesting to see a standard revolver rifle too with just longer range than the Corvo.