* New ravaging season in Crossout. Part 2

what if they added eyes to the front of the spider drones making them more ravager themed?

1 Like

Not many people will sit in the fire though if they have the choice to move.

1 Like

A bunch of eyes would give it a proper Ravager touch. The right artist could do a lot for these objects with the skin.

Maybe those odd looking flat surfaces on the cab are missing animated eyes or features yet to be applied?

I used to have this doll…er “action figure” that pumped blood through tubes in it’s abdomen, and it’s lungs respired, when you squeezed the button on the back.

Pulsar! The Ultimate Man of Adventure.

A cab that breathed and pumped fluid (oil, glow-FX?) through it’s translucent veins would be the kind of creepy that would probably fit well with this Ravager theme. Tentacles might be a fun piece of decor too, like a sick infected CB antenna.

I want big wobbly CB antenna decor anyway, like with a tennis-ball slid down the middle of it, stupid big and wagging like a tail.

1 Like

Dragging this down so we don’t have to scroll all the way back up to look at it.

If you look at the placements it seems unlikely for animated eyes. Some tubes on the side maybe same with the back. Above the engine doesn’t seem feasible.

Its hard to even identify any really good mounting spots on here outside of the front back and sides.

1 Like

if you look at the drone closely, there should be space on the front to add eyes to make it actually look like a spider. what would make it creepier is if the eyes actually moved in different directions or slightly came out of the drone to peek around. kind of like the “eye” decoration that you can put onto your car. i think you know the one im talking about.

1 Like

They are a clever way of making drones return to being the auxiliary weapon they were originally intended to be. I think most of us run a full boat if we run drones at all, but I don’t think that was the developer’s initial intention for them.

By giving them a heat weapon it sort of persuades the user to also carry some kind of gun to capitalize on the heat-softened target, rather than load the boat…but that’s going to be cool looking too; the swarms of creepy-ass Ravager spiders. I hope they whisper cult prayers and affirmations like the Ravagers from Operation Red Eye. “Mommy, feed us” would be plenty creepy too.

To me, they are the most interesting part of this pass so far. I’m not the only one who asked for these, so I know there are others that probably think it’s pretty cool too.

Porcs are just busted man, they will do the same to ML200. Try stripping wheels with cannons, MG’s, autocannons, scorps etc. They will NOT come off in any reasonable span of time, EVER. You can turn their entire vehicle into a flaming cab on frames with all of its wheels long before you can take its wheels off.

LOL now you got me imagining them saying this as they are running around you :rofl:

dude ML-200s have the hit box of a barn, they dont have the smaller hitbox like they used to. they can easily be ripped off my porcs now because of this. ML-200s need a buff to resistances because that large freight train hitbox is working hard against them…

2 Likes