No MORE CHALLNEGES FOR RADIANCE!

I finished Operation Radiance mostly incidentally by just playing the game (PVP). I didn’t even try until last night and right at the beginning, then I decided the mode wasn’t that much fun and didn’t play it anymore. When I heard they cut off the Challenges the other day I gave it a good push last night and this morning. Done. It was easy to complete the Challenges. I don’t understand what the issue is.

Are kids mad they couldn’t exploit the developers mistake of making the Iris a repeat reward? That was a major fail on the developers part, but completing Operation Radiance wasn’t that hard. I did most of it without even trying. I guess I don’t understand the controversy.

1 Like

i think its that at first challenges reset every 20 hours so people mathed out possible rewards in that time frame , then they said they made a mistake and bumped it to 24 hours and took 2 days of challenges away to make the difference . now even though we have 5 days left we get no rewards , drastically lowering possible reward outcome

3 Likes

So, it’s all about whales gorging themselves like pigs, and not about any inability to complete the Battle Pass. If I could roll my eyes any harder they’d fall out.

3 Likes

i guess if buying a battlepass makes you a whale?

or could be new players trying to catch up with stuff they missed in previous passes , like the omamori

1 Like

Correct

No, that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying I have no pity on people upset they could no longer exploit the developers goofy mistake.

3 Likes

Lol yeah, if an adult spending $10 makes them a whale then I do not live in the same reality as the people that think that.

3 Likes

as it sits you cant craft anything from the pass without buying extra levels , but it didnt appear that way at first
unless you want to turn your tempests into another argument the crafting table has no value

2 Likes

But you can buy additional items on the market and then craft an item.

Some of these items (like millers) will be worth way more in the future then the cost to buy the items.

2 Likes

I see…I noticed that many of the recipes in the primary battle pass can be made with components derived from the Operation Radiance Pass. It looks like to me the passes go together and if you bought the Polar-whatever Pass, crafting goes much easier if you also bought the Operation Radiance Pass. Is that true? It looks like a bit of a hustle to me, in that regard.

radiance blueprints take iris tempest argument and miller , polar lights uses other items from previous battle passes or workpieces like hermit ,omni and guardian . i guess the crafting is designed for people who didnt miss the previous seasons … but gives rewards they would already have … its kinda confusing

1 Like

Ya, I was totally wrong about that. I’m starting to see the issue now, thanks. :+1:

1 Like

What’s the point of this … why don’t you go try to harass/bully people in real life to their face … oh wait you’re a coward cuz you’d get the smack down upon your candy butt and you know it … Like get over it, so what Sesame Street doesn’t want a muppet like you and choose a sock puppet instead, get over it or go cry to your pet rock …

2 Likes

Because maybe you’re getting “his” pronouns wrong. My guess is this person is a woman (girl), because men (boys) learn different lessons in life, and generally act accordingly. It’s chicks who usually think they can say whatever to anybody without any repercussion, like a concussion, black eyes, busted lips, broke teeth, etc…I’ve never had a concussion.

I think “he” makes more sense, if you consider it’s a “she.” Regardless, I’d suggest just ignoring her. There is absolutely nothing you could say to make her look worse than she does herself. I’m mean if you’ve got a clever one, I’m good to hear it, but it’s going to have to be Ricky Gervais sharp. She’s doing fine all by herself.

I mean, could anybody imagine what living with that person would be like?..I suppose if you’re a divorced male, you might.

EDIT: Aw, did the bully get triggered? How rich.

2 Likes

I (gladly) didn’t buy into either of this season’s BPs but I too was under the impression that you could keep receiving Irises until the end of the miniBP’s season, just like they did with coins and lighters in past BPs. I saw nowhere where it said that there was a limited number of challenges.
Even though I’m not personally affected by this, I do feel upset for the people who paid $10 for this crap.

3 Likes

Customers. Not kids. You apparently regard yourself as an adult. Would you not think that extends to other players than yourself?

How are customers exploiting the developers? The developers clearly stated special challenges would be available to the end. I am curious how promising a corvette and delivering a pinto is the customers fault? I do not understand this logic, please explain.

Either you have to purchase stuff off the AH or buy levels to even make a single legendary. All previous passes have allowed construction of at least one top tier item, a precedent set by the developers, not the customers.

It’s one thing to monetize stuff (devs do need paid right?) but to the point of outright fraud?

6 Likes

My 2 cents…

There was no indication the Growl wouldn’t be sellable.

There was a clear implication you’d be able to stock up on iris modules.

They changed the challenge refresh cycle mid-event.

I didn’t buy this… Glad I didn’t. The devs, whether they did this intentionally or not, should be ashamed.

Even the impression of impropriety should be avoided at all costs.

6 Likes

Not when I’m playing this game. Playing video games is childish, IMO, but I’m old enough now that IDGAF.

Time and again you younglings get surprised by obvious outcomes.

How many times I have to say this game is a cashgrab?

How many times I have to say you need to stop using their products in order for Gaijin to find out what’s wrong?

Yes, I purchased the little BP myself, but only cuz I want that CK for Armored truck. It looks slightly better than the regular texture, but I knew what I was buying.

That CK is sweet. The Sleipnirs from the main BP are pretty sexy too.

1 Like