No MORE CHALLNEGES FOR RADIANCE!

I don’t want to take away the good parts of the Radiance pass as I do see the value. Just need tweeks to avoid the disappointing surprises. I’m new to the game as in months not years so these are my first pass experiences and I hope the feedack is heard and changes are made in the future.

It really comes down to expectation management up front and throughout. Make us feel like we’re getting a deal, not getting screwed.

5 Likes

The new guy gets it. Can we keep him?

3 Likes

yea , had they been transparent about it up front im sure none of this would be an issue . everyone would know what to expect and we might only have 1 thread on the topic

2 Likes

I’m not sure they realized what they had done until it was too late, but I guess that’s debatable. Some people seem to think it was sinister. I think it was clumsy. I hope they do better next time.

I would like to see them to settle on a basic format for these passes, instead of changing the arrangement every time a new Battle Pass comes out. That might also help prevent mistakes like this in the future.

2 Likes

yea it seemed to be fumbled the whole way , im still curious about the last 300 xp i have towards nothing .
I dont like the lighters … but at least with the passes that use lighters as a repeatable award they allow you to craft at least 1 legendary without any extra investment

3 Likes

Format should be: You CAN obtain at least ONE of the highest tier item offered in the Pass. Without support from other past Passes.

This should be true in all paid passes.

This allows new players to get gear from each BP. Which is what is mainly attracting new players.

It allows keeping the older players … wanting new stuff…

And “whales” can still purchase as many levels as their hearts desire.

3 Likes

If they’re going to limit the prizes like they seem to be doing in radiance, they have to be totally transparent in doing so. We need to know what we’re buying EXACTLY before we buy it.

If they don’t fix radiance, they’re aholes and shame on them. But if they scam us repeatedly, shame on us. I’m getting pretty ticked off about the radiance stuff and the Polar Lights rumours about not giving us weeklies after level 76. If true, both of those moves are absolute D==Khead moves, worthy of slimy politicians and extortionists.

3 Likes

This… :arrow_up_small:

1 Like

Totally on board with that.