Over 5k points with only 6 players

So, on console we only have 6 players on a PvP team. That makes our point pool 2 builds short, making it harder for us to get points.

I just thought it was out of the ordinary to get over 5k with only 6 players, so I wanted to share.

3 Likes

Gratz ! you should post this on *Super Rare Scores😉 as well :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not over 9000!
Nice score. o7

2 Likes

I wish we had 8 players, then I would try for higher

1 Like

That’s MVP of you but can you do it again … or even login in now?!

2 Likes

Which weapon Setup had u used?

2 Likes

Quad porcs

2 Likes

Well, i did too almost 5k score, but… in patrol and with 2 thunderbolt…
LOL Rought i can see mister DEREAP into your enemy i know him very well and it’s good player but this time get destroyed

2 Likes

At 18k, its not that hard to get a high score, since score is based on how much damage you do and how much parts you destroy.
At such a high powerscore i imagine your enemies were very big, easy to hit and had lots of parts to destroy.

2 Likes

lets get real here, you clicked in the general direction of 3 bots with the most expensive relic build and then killed 1 player. sure its a high score, but only in crossout is it an achievement.

3 Likes

And it’s 100% fused :wink:

This was just about posting an unusually high score. Gear does not mater. Please also post your scores over 5k. I would love to see it.

2 Likes

This is a double post, why you making a thread just for this?
you posted it here as well *Super Rare Scores😉 - #38 by 60915652

1 Like

because i asked him to post it as well in super rare scores… :wink:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

For someone with regular status and complains about multiple hover threads should of known better that there was a thread for posting stuff like that. Rough Monkey did know about it, he liked a post from that topic only as far back as 2 weeks ago from the time he made this thread.

1 Like

1 Like

Good grief.

Here is a little tip I have learned to help make things like online forums a bit more enjoyable.

If someone says something nasty to me or trolls me, I generally try to not remember who they are. I certainly try to not carry any grudge. Granted, some people make that impossible. That’s when I just block them.

On the flip side, I do try to remember people who post content I generally like. Doc Savage is an example of that.

Remember the good, forget the bad.

Carry on. Or don’t. Whatever.

This forum certainly doesn’t matter enough to get upset over it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I read that elsewhere, and was confused… I get it now.

One thing to consider, though… If someone flags something you post, that’s what I’m reading first. All they’re doing is telling me you posted something so interesting it got their panties in a wad. :rofl:

Let 'em flag you. It’s a compliment. :100:

1 Like

If you’re referring to me, then I suggest you keep me out of your mouth as I’ve not interacted with you in a while

You sure can be, and so has everyone on this forum from time to time, people who live in glass homes shouldn’t cast stones!

2 Likes