Part ideas revival thread

yea but skadi has better range, firebug you have to literally be ontop your opponent to hit with.

And the firebug is a relic (good luck getting one as a F2P)

1 Like

Perk jammer, think Acari but instead of that whole skaboobdi it disables all perks the build it hit would have for X seconds

1 Like

A concealment cabin that shrouds your entire build into a black smokescreen when you activate the perk. the smokescreen covers your build entirely and extends out about 1-2 blocks from said builds with the hazy thick black effect for X seconds, blocking the overall shape of your build

Won’t negate radar or lock-on by missiles and drones, or from you being targeted, nor Flacon codriver perk from showing the modules, but it does conceal all muzzle flashes, wether you are heated or frozen in any way.

Basically turns your build into a black smoky blob where it’s hard to tell where your guns are or cabin is

Another cabin along the same lines, once the perk activates creates a “holographic illusion” of your own build at the start of the match for X seconds. Basically if you are driving an already burning, just a cabin and few wheels and no guns left build, you could activate this perk and the enemies would see you at full health and with all parts intact. Could be used to spook players and pretend you are at full health

And another one along the same lines, fake drones cabin, once you activate the perk, you drop off 3 decoy fuze drones that are just holographic illusions, basically they look the same as normal fuze drones, but if a build were to try to ram them, they’d just drive through them as they are not real. Disappears after a few seconds, basically creating a distraction of fuze drones having been dropped and preparing to move towards enemies, when in fact there are no fuze drones at all

2 Likes

I’d rather have an actual working radar jamming cab that effects the mini map for players in range. It can kind of be a determent to teammates though too so you have to be careful when setting them off. https://www.darkorbit.com/ has them on one of their ships. We could probably do something similar as a fog of war effect around the activated cab on the mini map.

Griffon?

That’s more like a different cloak effect. What I’m suggestion actually disturbs the radar and view of the radar rather than just deleting yourself from it. So the mini map would just have a haze over the area where the cab was active.

How about a swivel so the semi cabs can pull an actual trailer instead of driving a stretch limo.

1 Like

I had thought they were working on one a while ago but I think it only ended up getting used on a holiday event boss. If I remember right. I kind of think it would be cool to have one but I can also picture a lot of issues with jackknifing the trailer among other small issues. I also wonder about how it’s going to be attached too will the trailer be able to be knocked over or off the swivel? Would that destroy that portion of the build or would you need a carjack pop it back onto it’s wheels…

2 Likes