Planned balance changes of the next update and a new co-driver. Mass testing

I tried, but cheetah distance didn’t shorten by 20%, nothing changed

What did you try with?

cheetah gauge , I just compared test and live server

Do you have anything that can be activated to put on there? Done’s or module’s it’s their timing that I would expect to change. The cheetah gauge itself doesn’t have to change that only shows the bonus for itself.

I didn’t try with any module
I expected cheetah gauge will be shorten 20%
hm, activati the perk, I see thanks

I hope shorten the module charge time by 20%

Depending on how they stacked the calculation it might be shorter then you expect. Is this before or after bigfoot, is it before or after engine… This one ability is passive so it should always be on but the order of the math might count. I think it’s activated abilities of other perks though.

If what they mean by hover acceleration is that they don’t turn & zip about as fast, I think that could all but fix things. It’ll make those hovers more sluggish & less responsive.

I’m not saying it WILL fix things. It depends on the severity of the nerf.

As for the test server… if the mentioned changes didn’t make it onto the server, and they didn’t even realize it, that wouldn’t be the 1st time they’d made that mistake.

I wouldn’t notice the added second the way I play and use it.

I shoot where people place juicy bits, when it lights up, I shoot at the juicy bits… when it goes away… I shoot where people put the juicy bits… I only really notice it if a lot of juicy bits get lit up and its not where I am aiming.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m surprised they don’t charge people for launching the game

2 Likes

I’m happy about most of these changes, even the ones nerfing items I own.

3 Likes

arbiter nerf damage ,energy drain 4
reaper buff damage

They use us has guinea pigs and we get nothing in return even if it is something small like a piece of decor or 50 coin it will at least give me some motive to do their dirty work. I mean this mass testing thing is going to take hours out of my time when I can have grinded out my daily challenges with 1000 wires in off we go on top in that same time frame. I am not going at it until they stop being so cheap.

Many people consider being able to test and give their thoughts on a game they enjoy the reward…

They are not so shallow.

2 Likes

How do you know what most people think, did you do a survey? I can only talk for myself I can’t vouch for other people

They use you as guinea pigs. I don’t care about testingor any small changes, this is too shallow for me. I’m not going to care much about the game unless they give some reason to waste my time here. Like a big map filled with events, encounters, and enemies or whatnot.

guiniea pigs can have fun too, don’t mean they don’t like being tested on. I am not doing the testing so I am not a guinea pig.

Fixed

I know that me and many other console players wish we had access to the test server.

2 Likes

then you say’s this on another thread quote
Rough Money say’s : "I agree.

People can build the way they like. That is not in question.

Some people are just not smart. Well… most people.

And yes, I’m talking for everyone again."

Yea the only shallow one is you rough monkey calling most people not smart with nothing to back it up with nothing but your but.

Really?
I got to play with the new parts and get experience with them before you. (you can argue if that is a benefit or not), but it is indeed, a return.

Plus, I simply won’t bother to tell you why, but it’s fun.

So it doesn’t work for you. Why are you disparaging it for others who DO enjoy it? If you think farming for wires blows your dress up further than testing, go farm the living crap outta them wires and enjoy it!

2 Likes