Players are leaving this game. Why probably?

Why do you perceive people as homogeneous mass with hive mind?

I donā€™t, it was a question for the people in this thread who believe the entire playerbase is leaving due to the changes.

I donā€™t actually think thatā€™s happening. As other have said, people leave the game all the time, and new people join. Most of my friend list left the game years ago, while a smaller minority will probably never leave as long as they can get a game without too long of a wait or too many bots. Iā€™m one of those people.

Well I donā€™t blame people who leave this game, especially in the past year or so, The game turned onto the rough and unpaved road of profits over everything else and almost all new content is not free but in a BP, it was nice when BP were used as a bonus to get stuff not the main way to get new stuff

Oh look someone with a superiority complex is barking orders in the tread!

1 Like

How much is ā€œtoo manyā€? Itā€™s pretty standart limit of 4 bots + 4 players.
I actually enjoy this 4 bot team as those games donā€™t end up me being left alone vs 5-8 players but rather 4 at most, likely damaged. They also very convenient to cooperate with.

1 Like

sorry charlie I see you got your delete stick outā€¦

Hi guys, please stay on topic
Thanks
Regards

This is another reason why people leave this game, because there are many people who do not respect others and are just looking for a reason to report them.

People are disgusted by it, in such an atmosphere nothing good can be achieved, even if they tries, this is not good for the game.

I knew it Monkey ran to complain to Charlie how predictable this was and now all flaggers are quiet :thinking:

2 Likes

This is not true.

I am not flagging/reporting anything.

Please stop the witch hunt and the harassment. Hopefully Charlie can see who is doing it so they finally get a ban.

But please stay on topic. This is not about me.

I hope you not gonna leave the game, it would be another person but we dont want that, better to keep playerbase as big as we can , wouldnt we?

You not gonna cry do you? :crazy_face:

Im all the time on topic dont you see that? Youā€™re just extra :wink:

2 Likes

I donā€™t hate bots, but games are more exciting without them.
And judging from years of comments on the forum, many players would prefer fewer bots.
Anyways, bots are a sign of low playerbase, and I would prefer a larger playerbase.

1 Like

I remember the time when there was no bots in game, doesnt matter which time I was playing I havent seen any of them, was such a nice feeling playing only with rl players and there was 8vs8. Unfortunately after devs started playing with us by nerfing stuff in game ,player base started to shrink.

Seeing the odd bot used to be uncommon and usually quite funnyā€¦ watching that dual wasp bot on 4 wheels barely able to drive straight but at top speed aimbotting peopleā€¦ good times launching that fucker into the acid lake when spikes impulsed your own team

I have a dual cricket on rollers but I donā€™t think it will work after the current changes itā€™s a fun build though.

Iā€™m hoping they revert enough challengesā€¦ Iā€™m curious to see rotating fortunes tbh

1 Like

So you canā€™t say most. Plus consider pve are more quiet folks and talking of it doesnā€™t sound as pompous and proud as ā€œamma king of the nerds i want more pvpā€ kind of thing.
You got confrontation with no bots. What more do you wish for? Probably remove stupid time lock disabling it.
You donā€™t know whatā€™s too many bots is.
Currently you either face bots only on patrol with at least 4 players team.
Or 50% bot team at most in pvp.
I visited World of Tanks recently to see how things there and play my favorite pzIII tier 4 tankā€¦ oh boy, it put me into 15 vs 15 teams sometimes being the only player, sometimes 1-2 players on each side. - now that is a mess. xo is perfectly fine with itā€™s bot policy, especially with confrontation mode now in place.
All this whine against botsā€¦ funny thing most of it comes from players actually complaining losing to them so thatā€™s lol.

I donā€™t remember a time before bots. I do remember a time when matches took a long time to load though, which might have been due to them trying to keep the bot numbers low.

Iā€™m really not sure what you are trying to say.
Are you saying you wish there were more bots?

Anyway, when I want to fight bots, I play patrol. When I want no bots I play confrontation. If I want a few bots, I play PVP.

1 Like

Donā€™t you think it was a deliberate move to do something like pvp only in 4vs4, so that no one will complain that they have too many bots in regular pvp?

In my opinion, after each new mode is added with such a small number of players in the game, usually pvp will suffer more and more bots will appear during the game.

Better keep it or you will se only bots in normal pvp

Iā€™m saying current bot situation is kind of perfect.

So itā€™s a perfect situation, but you somehow mean there should beā€¦ less? in what way? There is automatically less when enough players in pvp.

Still donā€™t know what you are trying to say.