Porcupine rebalance idea

Pretty sure we’re left with forumers who average 5k spent into the game, and still rising.

All I get are the 15 dollar battlepasss like thrice a year. Omg such a wallet warrior! For the amount I play this game I have no problem spending pocket change to support it

1 Like

Yeah… It made CW more expensive…
I was originally for that idea as well. Little did I know.

The road to Hell was paved with good intentions.

2 Likes

I am still for that idea, but it was obvious from the start that it’d multiply the entry price for CW by 5 or 10 times. Lots of people running around with a complete porc, a complete firebug flash, and a complete scorp hover build. Really fun to play against, they always have a broken relic that fits the situation, no matter how hard it is for them to steer and aim at the same time.

1 Like

You’ve been playing this game long enough to know how it works. There will always be people who put more effort into getting fused relics etc, with rl money and/or the knowledge and skill and perseverance to get them, than you. You can accept that or keep crying.

No one is buying your line Lemmy. No one.

Your personal attacks notwithstanding, the fact is that every single weapon you have complained of? You own and you play while pretending you do not. The -rare- occasion you bother to play and I’ve seen you? You’re running meta masto, scorp, breaker, and porc builds. Full stop.

You can pretend otherwise, but your guide demonstrates your falsehood as does your exhibition. As that’s either art builds or bad meta copies.

Again… you’re protesting and banging that gong really loudly, but I’m going to have to ask: Why?

Seriously… you barely play and what you do play are the metas you are railing against. Seems like a face saving maneuver, otherwise you’d post hard math proof of your stance. You aren’t. You have that capacity, but you aren’t. So either your claims about things like porcs, etc. being crutches are false or you’re only protesting for social points. Similar to your continued ad hominem.

I’m just pointing out reality Lemmy.

I think the solution to your quandary is just getting a crap ton more relics to chose from. I’d be cool if Devs decided to quadruple their relic introduction rate this year.

Ps. Not basic weapon line relics. Like… Three unique relics and maybe a boring basic weapon line relic because u have to.

Wkshhhh down girl down! Don’t make us get the hose!!!

1 Like

I have vowed never to fuse a relic. I’d rather have more things than fused relics.

1 Like

The next thing I want in this game is a +15 percent range, +5 percent damage +10 percent resistance to all damage Flash. A - Overheat instead of damage would also be acceptable. If this fuse came out on the Halloween event, I would sell a Porc (gasp) to make this happen.

I think that this fusion would be the most obnoxious thing in Crossout.