PVP rewards , and why people just don t care

Big agree. OP can go away with his stupid idea.

This post and all the replies are why game companies just delete their forums these days.
Thereā€™s seriously a guy who wrote in one of the first replies here who thinks there are rewards for getting 0 points, that they should be reduced.

OP is ridiculous and taking the game waaaay too seriously. Bud, ifya want people to fight ya, thatā€™s what clan wars is for. Thatā€™s where the ā€œPVPā€ IS in this game. The rest is practice on the playground for chips.

Itā€™s likeā€¦ Next time you want to post - just write all caps and title it ā€œNO ONE READ THIS AT ALLā€
do us all a favor.

I donā€™t care because as long as the META isnā€™t too thick in PVP this game is fun to play. If it wasnā€™t fun, I wouldnā€™t play. When itā€™s not, I donā€™t, and virtual rewards of any kind, or even actual cash will keep me playing (not anymore)ā€¦but you can still make me an offer.

I donā€™t find crafting very interesting either and care very little for that as well, so itā€™s all good.
I think the reward system was more interesting when they dropped actual parts along with the scrap. Those prestige crates are now absolute crap too, I think.

IMO, the developers make a super nice product but they are really wonky about how they market it often. Itā€™s like they donā€™t plan very far ahead. Their pacing is clumsy and they release their merchandise manically, seemingly at random. Now we have two ā€œBattle Passesā€ running at the same time (WTF?)ā€¦or are they making us pay for ā€œeventsā€ now? Will I have to pay for the next Ravager event? I donā€™t get the impression they outline their yearly agendas, or manage their inventory very well, if at all.

But, whatever. As long as PVP is amusing, and the build feature isnā€™t neutered by the META, I will play, but I donā€™t think the reward system is terribly amusing. Itā€™s maybe outdated and needs to be overhauled too (Coupons?)ā€¦but then maybe itā€™s better that itā€™s all irrelevant fluff and the game is simply fun to play?

1 Like