Questions about the new rarity

A high rarity shotgun with three energy points will allow for more combinations of high PS shotgun energy, now only 10 (25) energy, if added there will be 11 (5+32) energy or 9,12 shotgun configurations

By damage and durability, I mean that they can of course be placed at any rarity and increase attributes if the rarity is high, so implementing new features is not the reason for new rarities, it’s about making them fresh and interesting for players

K, add a new shotgun class with 3 energy. Add a module that costs nothing that reduces energy costs of all weapons by 1 or 2 total by severely nerfing their attributes like turn speed, cooling speed, reload, etc. Not an entire game bloating rarity level.

This is another new idea, which is not exclusive to

Your reasons

if the main goal is to increase player interest , which seems to be the point of this, why would a new rarity be the answer.

why not improving all the neglected areas that already exist. There is no reason these weapon ideas couldnt be applied to the special tier. we have 5 shotguns that take 3 energy , so thats not introducing anything new or interesting , and to increase damage and durabilty we have upgrades

The new rarity is based on the new weapon idea in that form, in other words the new rarity is extra, I’m saying the new weapon idea is available based on the new rarity and you’re saying no, you need a reason to negate the rarity as a reason, not negate the weapon idea.

Also, for weapon ideas, we now have 5 3 energy shotguns, but still only two hammerfall or breaker for high ps, a high rarity 3 energy shotgun is needed

what does this new rarity have to do with high powerscore , your original posts suggests this rarity be placed between special and epic , or along side special … which would make it relatively low powerscore

I mean the one between legendary and epic

that is mentioned nowhere here ?

New Rarity Weapon Ideas (Between Epic and Legendary) - Discussion - Crossout
New Rarity Weapon Ideas (Between Special and Epic) - Discussion - Crossout
Look, the 3 energy shotgun is between epic and legendary, it hasn’t changed

If you say that green 4 energy shotgun, it’s similar to the Thunder, Yes some like that, but more different than between the m26 and m29

maybe a reason this topic should have been limited to 1 thread dont you think?

creating a new rarity would be redundant when any idea for a weapon you could think of could fit into one of the existing tiers , you want new weapons not new rarity

That is not the issue we are discussing

I can say that this is similar to providing different resistances for armor in the beta

what makes you believe that creating a new rarity with these weapons would be any more interesting than just releasing new weapons into the existing tiers , its over complicated and unnecessary

the armor resistance is an adjustment to things that exist in game

creating a new tier would be like giving patrol its own tab, creating a new spot for something that there is already a spot for

Anything new is more interesting than the old, as long as they don’t spoil the game environment

If you say that, do you see if a few percent resistance is complicated and unnecessary?I’m sure the new rarity is a simple and easy to understand thing

absolutely not , i like that they are focusing on the mechanics of things . it reminds me of the different armor types in fallout .

im not against your new weapon ideas , i just find the idea of adding a new rarity to implement them silly

It’s not, it’s an expansion of the rarity mechanic, so why do you think 6 or 5 (not including special) rarities are reasonable and more rarities are just stupid

can you provide any reason other than the novelty of a new rarity? and i dont think its reasonable, when you have can take a rare weapon into a match against epic weapons it makes you wonder why special exists at all

we cant not include special its basically what youre asking for but a different color

1 Like

It’s enough

Not really. Just concentrate on the weapons for now, when and if they need a new rarity they will cross that bridge then.

Their is nothing about a new rarity that will be refreshing. They have not even finished the rarity we have already.

They need to finish the work they started before making new work.

Preach it Monkey, preach to to suck-ups as the only reason why the special rarity was added was to make it more convoluted and expensive i’e spend more resources to spend more time in-game. Cuz no one asked for a new rarity then nor now!

1 Like