Reminder: Kindly don't be Toxic to others

I literally just joined bedlam and am met with “get out”. This guy (who I’ve known previously, and has been gone for over a month) then shot my heli… So I shoot back, and he says “Never shoot art” is a bedlam rule… If you read the description for bedlam it literally says “no rules”. Then, a few shots later, he leaves. He comes back in the same build for 5 sec to tell me he was happy when my hamster died irl (which is how I got my username, and a whole other story), and that I “deserved it”. Then he left again

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101736

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101748

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101758

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101809

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101818

Screenshot 2024-07-09 101841

Those screenshots contain the entire chat conversation, uncensored, all responses. The other toxic individual was a random guy I’d never seen before that wanted me dead for some reason (who I killed a few times before he left). The nicer person at the beginning had a helicarrier which was an ACTUAL art build (unlike the toxic guy) and left soon after the argument started. One of my other friends told me the toxic guy is having personal issues IRL, but that doesn’t mean you can be toxic. A good rule for everyone: Don’t be toxic.

1 Like

XO and its predatory monetization system attracts a… special audience.
Lots of games have much better playerbases. I hope you can find a game that is more welcoming. Also big immaterial hug to your fuzzy hamster, I’m sure he was a prince and a lovely furball :hugs: Pikachu is just jealous because nobody will miss his ass if he goes away

1 Like

Yeah

why hang out in bedlam?
when you can go for a joyride in real life…
you really want to waste your life away in game and hide away from the gamers,
these people need medical attention… :saluting_face: :rofl:

Heh
Why waste your life on these forums when you could go outside and have a real social life? Maybe you need medical attention.

1 Like

Wat if they’re disabled and can’t drive, or not old enough for a license? Or maybe people enjoy different things in life, I know that having a wider outlook on life is hard for those with low IQ.

you are just saying what im saying.Clebardman…

'Really? we are all doomed then.

'Hello. it’s a game,any thought after this is pure retarded…choose your words wisely! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No he’s calling out the absolute irony, you’re just too fucking dense to see it

1 Like

Point proven, literal boomer level rage bait lmao

Go to bed old man

im gen X try agian… :kissing_heart:

Did I stutter, old man?

oh my bad,did you read the topic?

Reminder: Kindly don’t be Toxic to others

1 Like

Don’t forget to take your meds before bed

oh please don’t scare away your only friend,i don’t know how i can take it. :joy:

Ladies, Ladies… you’re both pretty, kindly no arguing here. Thank you!!

3 Likes

I don’t have friends here, merely people I tolerate sometimes.

PC…i been to bedlam 3 times in diff ps scores and No One is There,it’s Empty…
i guess console players are really bored. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Everyone is in the full lobbies