Report This Bots -.-

It Must be Bots… They Just Feed Ressources. Doesn’t Matter If SomeOne Wins or Lose :angry: I Saw Lot Of Them on Mobile Version lol

It’s a farmer, they add a macro to launch drones at intervals and just farm low levels of resources with no one being there to oversee.

4 Likes

I’ve seen that before too, but not in a long while. The last one I remember was lodged against a rock, wheels spinning, and drones dropping. I don’t recall him catching anything though…I did actually sit and watch the episode unfold while all my team-mates got slaughtered.

1 Like

I think I just saw that dude too.

It’s a similar build; drone-boat with apparently nobody in it, and no wheels.
I would think that anybody determined to do something this ridiculous, would be talented enough to win through simply playing fair, but I have no idea how much this guy gleans from this cheat.

Folks, it’s not my imagination that this game is full of BS, scams, and cheats. I’m sure there is a lot of BS I don’t even understand, and just chalk up to, “Wow, that guy’s good,” or “Bummer, I hope I can do better next time.”

I wear this tin-foil hat for a damn good reason.

1 Like

Good way to spot if it is a bot farmer or not, would be how and when it releases the drones. Sometimes it randomly ask for help.

Many bot farmers I have reported with a 2 screenshots. All you need its time of battle, which you can find from screenshots and name of that account. Report them here in the forum, but not openly. Devs would stop them account fast. All thing with rules in life, someone will try to break it. Miniature wargames, some players do break rules in different ways. Some are so bad that it is a put off to the hobby. Moving to the computer side bring on a new breed of cheaters and rule breakers. Again, they are the ones give a game the bad name. Yet, sometimes the game company would get blame. That is why at times, we players have to face with more and more restrictions.

And Where ? :thinking: If Not Openly.

Please read the fist post and follow… if you name a player openly here, it class as rule breaking.

As annoying as this is, ya’ gotta admire the ingenuity. :melting_face: :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: Made Adult CrossOut Version Of That

This Guy Don’t Answer… and He’s Just Chat Mod. Nothing More :man_facepalming: btw His Activity Was 1 Year Ago :laughing:Maybe SomeOne Else ?

Are you on about me??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

First…if you bother to READ the link with the header start with “Game rule violation” . It show users how to make reports.

As for using Polish to call me " blockhead" or “idiot”… all I can say. I know and have worked with number of Polish people. You are really showing another side of what I thought of one of nicer people around.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No ? HornOchse

This is The Guy Who Take Reports About IDK People ? Bots ? etc… and It’s German Not Polish :laughing:

That Guy is Died Already… His Persona Doesn’t Exist Here on Forum AnyMore :+1:

The report work in way of private message between you and the Dev/Mod and they act much quicker than the in Game report.

HornOchse

…Did It Already Once :expressionless: This Was 9D Ago… He’s No More Active Here on Forum. Understand That Finally!

It is the summer …maybe someone is on holiday… maybe PM a MOD that is active on the forum and find out why. As this forum is not so busy, Dev/Mod may spend time on other area.