Required information for filing a bug report

Always attach logs.

Use the keyboard combination ⊞ Win + R, enter: “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Crossout\logs” in the window that opens and press “Enter”.

Archive the required folder and attach the archive to the thread.

DxDiag

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en/articles/200501482-Как-сдел�

If you experience issues with the vehicle in the game, please attach the vehicle’s design file.

Type /designsave in the game chat and press “Enter”.

Use the keyboard combination ⊞ Win + R, enter: “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Crossout\design” in the window that opens and press “Enter”.

Find the latest file with the .design extension there and attach it to the thread.

If you experience issues with the range in the game, please attach the range’s design file.

Type /hangarsave in the game chat and press “Enter”.

Use the keyboard combination ⊞ Win + R, enter: “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Crossout\hangar_decoration” in the window that opens and press “Enter”.

Find the latest file with the .hdesign extension there and attach it to the thread.
If you experience issues with the game maps, please attach a screenshot with the detailed coordinates.
Press F11 to display the coordinates.

In case the game crashes

Use the keyboard combination ⊞ Win + R, enter: “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Crossout\Exceptions” in the window that opens and press “Enter”.

Archive the required folder and attach the archive to the thread.

In case the game freezes.

1** Download the archive and extract it to any folder on your computer.

DoDumpXO10.zip (658.9 KB)

2. Open the folder into which the file was unpacked.

3. Launch do_dump.bat, this will create a dump folder, with a dump.dmp file.*

4. Archive the dmp file and upload it to the forum along with the logs.
In case the computer stops working along with the game, then use do_dump_on_hangs.bat
after entering the game, but before the game freezes again.

1 Like