Robbed again!

I mean I can tag a whole team with a chord and get all the assists… is what it is man

If your playstyle is taking pot shots at every enemy around and not do any significant amounts of damage then expect abysmal scores like that!

Auto aim weapons target the Cabins. If they are bare, then only the Cabin takes damage. If your allies blast the cabin into the open or the enemy player uses an open cabin, then you score only cabin damage. If that enemy survives or your allies kill him too quickly then you get robbed of points. That does not mean you did nothing! It took 4 kill assists to get over 40 points! That is bull hockey!

That’s your problem, you’re using only auto-aim weapons, so basically you are just potshotting everything, thus you’re getting pot shot scores!

So your teammates do all the work, thus get all the rewards, which sounds right to me. Put in the work and get just rewards, it’s not just you I see a lot of auto weapon players get abysmal scores

Slap a skill weapon on your builds aka putting just 5% more effort and you’ll probably get like 20% more rewards!

I’ve gotten 4 kill assists plenty of time and still make over 100 points on the low end

Like I said before the only times I get under 100 points is when I am really lagging badly or goofing around too much!

I do not need 100 points or 1000 points, as I have all factions prestige level many times over. I just need 40 points.
And getting in on one kill let alone 4 should be plenty to earn 40 points!
Getting patches should be enough to get 40 points!
You get 10 points for 1st damage! You get 10 points for ramming a turret!
Helping kill one enemy should be worth 30 points!
10 + 30 = 40! Easy fix!
So your teammates do all the work, thus get all the rewards, which sounds right to me. Put in the work and get just rewards, it’s not just you I see a lot of auto weapon players get abysmal scores.
I only need 40 as said above. But you do many things during the battle that do not earn points. You do not earn points for tanking damage, which I can tank a lot of damage and do tank a lot of damage. You can defend home base and not earn one point for doing do. You do not earn points for surviving like in WoT, the longer you survive the more points you earn. You do not earn points for scouting the enemy like in WoT, which I of course scout with Cloak and Detector and flank the enemy and reveal their locations. So, many things to contribute beside parts destruction. Killing should pay 30 no matter how little damage you did, that dude is dead, and you helped kill him. You deserve 30 points for first kill plus 10 for first damage = 40!

PS if you think playing Pythons successfully is easier than using Sledgehammer or Goblins you are mistaken! It takes no skill to aim with a mouse and blast away! Those are not skill weapons and they are boring and overpowered!
Same with fire and cannons and melee and missiles and artillery.

Oh, now it is Piercers! You can use only Fused Rare Radiator and Fused Rare Cooler and keep power score low on a Favorite Cabin, now that I own one when the price finally fell after the rework. So, 3 Piercers, Rare Cooler and Radiator, Hot Red Engine, Cloak or Detector, so easy and boring! Guns never overheat, poor enemy, so cheesy!

Wow why even play this game if your soul ambition is to only scrape by on 40 points lol. You sound like the kind of player everyone hates to have on their team, as you contribute absolutely nothing to the battle. Change your build and start putting in some damage and you will never “be robbed” again of rewards.

2 Likes

Sure we all have a rare match once in a while where a lancer gets us or something and we did nothing… But other than that scenario, what do you do the entire match to just get 40?
You would have to avoid a fight or capture by any means to aim for that low.

Sorry if I am confused, but I don’t understand… How is it fun to play by avoiding fights and not trying to put effort into kills or helping the team win? Because doing anything helpful WILL guarantee a good number of points AND be fun.

If you just stand still or drive around and take damage and do nothing, no… If you can take a lot of damage AND fight back at least a little, you will get enough points… Just being a target for the enemy with absolute zero of the other stuff won’t help the team much.

You will earn… But defend in what way? Just stay and take damage or fight back?
Defending alone against 1 or 2 opponent? You will get points for doing enough damage to him…
Defending alone against 3 or more? That is useless… They will kill you fast and then what? They still take the base. That’s useless…
Staying from the start in the base is for Isobel the bot and her bad coding.
Fighting and then going to defend when needed is good and it WILL bring damage and kills for tons of points.

I’d say this is good… Why would a sniper on a hill, or a droner driving away from anyone get points for basically helping very little if at all? I would hate if points rewarded those who don’t contribute much and promote such a playstyle.
The reward for staying alive is there. Have a gas tank equipped.

On this, I agree.

Like, the almost robbed screenshot. I had 3 kill assists for 37 Points. The 4th kill assist put me over 40 points. 4 kill assists for 75 points. I was not hiding in this Mission; my allies were just too good, and my opponents were just too poor. They died too quickly. I did nothing incorrectly. Bad scoring system!

You cannot fight back when you deployed your Turrets elsewhere in the real fight. I can ram their wheels or structure parts off and try to avoid their fire, but I can delay base capture just using my speed and my HP. I have a lot of HP because Turrets are very light.

I would have to disagree with you there. Your Turrets are deployed elsewhere, like a choke point, or somewhere you want to force the enemy to leave or die, area control, like a fire puddle but Turrets. You see your ally having a fight with a Reloading Weapon Enemy, like cannons, then you wait until your ally fires and then you drive in front of the enemy weapon and tank the hit meant for him, then you get out of the way and your ally fires again, then you block the enemy again, forcing him to shoot you and not your ally. But you get zero points for doing so. But this will help your ally survive, this will help your ally earn points, this will help your team win, but earn you no points.
I never sit still.
I will not steal an ally kill intentionally as I do not need more points than 40. I like more points than 40, I just do not need them.

Here, I got in on all 8 kills, because the enemy did not die too quickly and fought back well enough.

Here another 8/8

Now here when the enemy die too quickly, or my allies steal my kills!

5 kill assists for 89 points!!!

I do not die easily, I am usually the last alive in a loss, I never hide from the fight, I want my 40 points!

Like, see this screenshot here again:

You see we had 4 Bots. Now, my job is to keep those bots alive and give them MINIMAP INFO. I do my job well and the bots outscore me like you see above.
But then look at the bottom, the poor Bot got in on a kill but got less then 40 points.

Not right that a player could be in on even only one kill and not earn 40 points, even a Bot.

Another thing, I do not care if the enemy blast my parts off, that is what they are there for, to tank damage and be blown off. The enemy need 40 points too! I can feed an enemy some points if they look like they are doing poorly before I kill them. If I am on the winning side of a steamroll, then I let the last guys blast me for points for them.

OMG, just got this one, 6 kill assist, look at the greedy human at the top but also the greedy bot! Look how the opponent top score was a bot! Even the bots are stealing your points! And poor Helge on the defeated team!

I forgot to say that I self-destructed at the end to feed Shran a kill. It was over anyway, and I was out of position. He worked hard to kill me with Melee, but I do not die easily. He deserved a kill. Also, because he was destroyed already, it counts towards the From the Grave patch.

OMG, the next battle with Shran as an ally! He got in on 2 kills! No reward!
Enemy Matthew, 3 kill assists! No reward!

Ok, so we are specifically talking about turrets.
Well, I don’t know what to tell you. ON one hand, turrets can be devastating when used well (like you had those screens with a lot of kills) or they can spit a few little bullets at some one before they get destroyed or people simply move away.
What they are is a gamble.

I rarely play turrets, but when I do, I use my car as a tool to make sure the turrets lay waste to the enemy. I will block, tip, turn or smack onto the enemy in a way that the turrets have a good line of sight on him.
Only play drop and run if it’s a big fight, like 2 v 2 or more, and they seem like they can’t and won’t move away.
Usually get enough points.

But then, specific weapons like turrets are NOT played for points… They are played because you like pooping out the little guys.
You obviously like them since you are passionate enough to get frustrated over their points gamble, so… Play them for what they are. Fun deplyables. Not for what they could consistently get you. Because they can’t.

1 Like

You do you boo, but if you have all fractions at prestige level that means you actually played the game like it was meant to be played, actually battling but for some reason now you just wanna drive around like this was a Forza game, and then whine about you getting robbed by not getting points for treating it like Forza haha

I told you how to get 40 points every match, battle people, if you want to Forza around then guess what race to the enemy cap and capture their base, you get 150 points per bar, okay!?

True, but most players do many more things in a battle to earn points, put the effort in battle like you do you justify your Forza playing habits!

This ain’t WoT, just like it ain’t Forza. Wrong games buddy

Drunk the tainted Koolaid huh? You just said weapons that you have to point and shoot (aim) aren’t skilled weapons but I assume you think caucaus and drone/turrets are skilled weapons huh?

The problem is he doesn’t want to put in the effort, he’s all tapped out now and treats this game like Forza and complains when it doesn’t behave like it

Sound like you just Forza around and your teammates play the game like it’s supposed to be played, cuz their is no way you actively do proper damage (not potshot) and still get worst scores like most newbie players get while being a player with prestige levels on all fractions

I did it all incorrectly! There I fixed it

So you place your turrets in places the enemy isn’t? Did I read that right? haha

I play with turrets and drones a lot to do my daily’s but not as my main weapons, but I’ve played all turret builds and almost never get below 40 points, it’s all about placement, put poop em out right in an enemies line of fire or too far away as they got a firing range, anything out of sight they won’t fire at

Then go capture the enemy base that way you get your 40 points and are of use to your team, you can even Forza race to the enemy base haha

Also, you shared screenshots of you getting well over 40 points, so you clearly know how to and can, so why do some matches you can’t even get 40 points? vroom, vroom racing?

Cuz you probably actually went aggressive like you’re suppose to play, thus why the devs don’t really release too much support weapons anymore

You clearly are capable of getting 40 points when you aren’t tryna play Forza

See that’s how you play turrets, but even then you don’t need to play that aggressive, just by not grouping all your turrets together can make it more difficult for them to be shoot all at once

That’s good advice

1 Like

I made a turret car this week, and paired them with a King and a Kapkan (all triggered on the same button).
So many people are hardwired to ram the turrets to destroy them, but then they find out about the mines and the Kapkan.
Good times!

1 Like

I am sorry, I do not know this Forza, but I feel like you are not trolling me and would like to cheerfully reply to some of your points except the Forza ones, sorry.

1. [quote=“WolfyVonHowlin, post:31, topic:4441”]
    So you place your turrets in places the enemy isn’t? Did I read that right? haha
    [/quote]
    Not exactly what I said but a good question. You can tell when your reticle flashes if your Turrets are doing damage. So, you can leave them in a choke point because the enemy is there or coming there or near a big fight and get out of the way or stay and ram wheels off and tank damage. But sometimes you must race back to home base to defend it even though you have no weapons but passive melee and speed and armor. You do what you must to win but this earns zero points unlike WoT. That was the point, not that I have zero tactics or brains.

When you are the only one left 1 versus 6-8 enemy you cannot capture base.

One example would be, race into the nearest enemy, ram a wheel off and surround them in Turrets and leave to ram another, BUT, your allies kill the guy in seconds because your Detector reveals him to them and you partially immobilized him and they are sharks and thieves and steal my kill before I even get 40 points. Then while my Turrets sit there with no target and I wait for them to reload, my allies either all die or kill all the enemy and rob me of a chance to earn 40 points. Allies are always taking food right out of my mouth, unless they are dead. I am killing a guy just fine, but it will take a few seconds and boom, some A-hole ally kills him. There are 7 other targets, but they kill mine! Every day, all the time, greedy humans and bots, greedy kill hungry idiots, rob me and rob me. That is just one example! There are so many ways to be active in the battle and get robbed of any reward!

What I am saying, that if you get in on one kill, you earn 40 points!
I have shown examples of other players getting robbed too and they were not playing Turrets!

I always play aggressive, I have the speed, the cloak, the detector and the HP to get in and escape if needed. But that earns you no points for scouting, like in WoT.

I feel like Crossout is a game where no one should be worrying about kills getting stolen, but maybe that’s just me.
To be fair, my main strategy is to help allies, because teamwork trumps everything in Crossout. I guess that makes me a kill stealer, especially if I’m playing miniguns.

I will say that since console switched to 6v6, it’s a lot more common for me to score under 40 points, since there are just less points to go around. That feels a bit annoying, but not the end of the world.

3 Likes

if you dont kill 'em all…you all lose…play to win…

1 Like

LordTutor
relax my friend,i made a topic on this just now…
but i have made another topic in old forum to why no points being givin to us…
i know the enemy has to die ,what ever you shoot to get points–no matter if you shoot it till its on fire…
—no death=no points…

1 Like

You ever ram someone into the pit or the acid lake and get First Blood and still have less then 40 points???
Because I have!
You used to get points for every Part that fell off when the Cabin died, now you do not if you did zero damage to those Parts then they are wasted. You ram the guy into the pit and his whole vehicle dies and you get 19 points!
This isn’t right! 1 kill or 1 kill assist should guarantee 40 points!
That is my only point, and many agree.

I will agree that the scoring system is super weird and random. Thankfully, score doesn’t matter much, as long as you get that minimum 40 points.

There is parts which doesnt give any assisted damage XP! Bumbers and wheels are that kind things. That making high issue to make points if you hitting only this parts.

Those weapons which are low fire rate are problem get any XP if they just hit wheels or bumbers, but not destoy them.
Fuze drone is good example for that. It hitting always ground level and meating shied wall(wheels, tracks and such)

dde

1 Like