Robbed again!

100%. As long as the enemy team is dead its GG friendly team, regardless of who finishes off whatever enemy.

1 Like

It’s not just you.

This is a team based game.

People who care about stats period in this game are kind of odd to me.

In a game that counts assists as kills, that stat is a joke.

2 Likes

I actually played a lot of battles vs bots yesterday to get some easy copper in a 7900 ps 4 turret build and was getting matched up with 9000 to 14000 ps players on my team and equally high enemy bots and was still getting either 3rd highest points or mvp and I don’t run invisibility.

Not sure what your running but it sounds like its a bad build or you don’t understand how the bots work yet, somehow

Did you read all the posts?
Did you see all the 8/8 kills or kill assists or the high scores in my screenshots?
I know how to play, but it is a team game full off randoms and stuff can go wrong quickly beyond your control.

The problem is the Developers have done everything since I started in Open Beta to reduce our scores!
Also, because of AFK cheaters years ago, they added the 40-point minimum.
So, they decrease your ability to earn points while demanding you earn 40 points minimum to prove you are not a cheater.
Well, I am no cheater! I play hard every battle and stuff can go wrong quickly, but if any player gets in on a kill, then that player has proven they are not a cheater and deserve their reward!
Also, in America, you do not have to prove you are not a cheater, they have to prove you are.
In former USSR, you are assumed to be a cheater and you must prove you are not.
In USA, better 1000 guilty men go free then 1 innocent man be punished.
In Ural Mountains, all are guilty until they prove otherwise!
Just continue with “1st Damage” = 10 points and create or add 1st Kill or Kill Assists = 30 points.
Then the innocent will not get punished because the game went poorly, or their allies were so greedy.
If you help kill one enemy, then you deserve a Reward!

2 Likes

Another player robbed! He was using RMG’s!
He got Lanced early and survived immobilized with 2 weapons!
I pushed him into the fight!
He helped kill 3 enemy!
We won! He survived! He got robbed!

I gave up chances to earn more points to help him, and he gets robbed anyway!

Did he really do damage to them or just graze them with a few hits since he was basically a short range turret himself without wheels…
He was immobile, and had RMGs, and rapid fire machine guns do extremely low dmg at distances. He was unable to chase down anyone up close so he probably only scattered a few bullets at further targets he could get.

Doing a fair bit of dmg (as in really contributing to dispatching enemies ) always gives a good amount of points.

1 Like

But he was not a cheater! The 40 points minimum was invented to punish Cheaters!
There was never any minimum! You got 31 points, then you received your 31 Points and Resources!
Then AFK farm bots ruined it.

Of course he was not a cheater… But the system punishes those who don’t contribute… Unfortunately, since he was not able to drive and use his short range machine guns up close, he couldn’t contribute.

It happens to me too at times, but I am ok with it because the games are so short it doesn’t matter. You will get such a low score maybe once in 15-20 games or less… As long as you try and fight well. But it’s there so people who troll or slack get punished.

1 Like

Robbed again! Got screenshots while spectating and after battle, waste of over 2 minutes, one kill, one assist, no reward!

That one unimportant part was the Enemy Cabin! I rammed him into the pit and fell in with him!
Then I got an assist from my Turrets while the humans got steamrolled.

25 points, no Reward. The system was changed to stop afk cheaters, auto queue was removed to stop afk cheaters, Caucasus was changed to stop afk cheaters. The system was not changed to punish players with bad luck.

The scoring was changed to lower our Rewards and increase our grind. Previously, I would have gotten points for every Weapon, Movement Part, Structure Part etc. that was on that Cabin when it exploded in the pit. Now, I got 25 points for the Unimportant Cabin and another Kill Assist.

This should not be! If you help kill one Enemy then you deserve a Reward!

PS

He contributed when he ate a face full of Lances and survived! The Lancer died; 2 other enemies died!
He deserved a reward!
Fix this already! Add +30 points First Kill or Kill Assist and stop robbing players!

Yeah kapkan does work fairly well with turrets.

1 Like

No country is perfect.

I absolutely agree. He DID contribute because he ate the lances… But this system is far from perfect. And I wasn;t talking about him. I meant the true pricks that don’t contribute. Unfortunately, sometimes that punishment doesn’t make a difference between a slacker and a victim…
But then, one can argue that it’s a harsh world, and if you got lanced, you got the wrong end of the stick… Not sticking with the group, not looking at the map, opening up to the around route lancers take at the start, etc…

Your screenshot literally shows you destroyed 1 part haha, you weren’t robbed you shouldn’t have gotten 5 points not 25. Good luck next time :rofl:

But if you rammed someone and died with him in the pit at the start of the match, it’s not much of a contribution to the team win… You took 1 of theirs and 1 of your (you) just as the battle started. Basically it’s like both of you ware not playing anyway and it was 7 vs 7…
The assist your turrets did obviously was so abysmally low dmg that it didn’t even destroy a single part… (Thus the 1 part destroyed in total)…

And again it’s the start of the match… Just quit and start a new battle and try not to die within 30 seconds while dealing out damage.

If you fought well and lost some time in the match, and still got low score (Although that’s impossible then) I would then call it robed…

One part indeed, his CABIN! He died because I killed him.

How can you agree that killing an enemy is not worth 40 points?

The damage done by my turret cannot be measured because they target Cabins, and the Cabin must not be worth many points if killing one was not even 40 points and then helping kill another Cabin is still not worth 40 points!
I could have done 50 percent damage to that second Cabin and would never know because Cabins are not important parts!

You know I damaged some Structural Parts when I rammed him, but no credit for them because they fell off when I destroyed his Cabin and no credit for Parts that just fall off.

You know I do not care about the points but the Resource Reward! I did not invest my 120-300 seconds to get nothing!
Killing one 8th of the enemy team is something, not nothing! If every member of the Team killed one opponent, then you win!
I killed a dude and got no Scrap or Wires or Batteries! Killing one dude is participating and helping achieve victory, you cannot make your allies survive or get more kills and not be steamrolled after you kill a guy and die.

Dude I play turrets and have no issues getting 600 points on low end or 2300ish if I nab mvp.

I hate to say it but git gud

Also pushing someone or a bot off into the pits dosent destroy parts it just kills them

2 Likes

Should I post more screenshots of myself getting in on all 8 enemy kills? I have hundreds more.

Almost true, it destroys one part for sure, the Cabin! The one unimportant part I got credit for was the enemy Cabin! The most important part on his vehicle I destroyed and got nothing for it.

Also, I have given examples of humans and bots NOT using Turrets but also NOT getting 40 points while having multiple kill assists! This is not a Turret issues this is a fairness issue. It is not fair to punish unlucky or even players who play poorly because others cheat with AFK bots.

The 40 point minimum was presented to us as a way to combat cheaters not to punish the unlucky.

I was here during open beta when Whales already had massive, fused OP weapons on a vehicle at 3000 PS to seal club the free to play players. But, if a player earned anything above ZERO, then the player got rewarded! So, when a seal clubbing dual Caucasus Frame Build clubbed you, at least you got paid to take your beating. When an 8 Pack only Hover Hovercraft dropped exclusive Fuse Drones all around you and flew away unharmed at least you got paid to take your clubbing like a strong-willed human.

Now, you fight hard, your teammates get steam rolled and you get nothing even with a kill or even 3 kill assists.

Add 30 points for 1st kill or assist! Demand this change everywhere it counts!

This is true, however, that someone would have to be a naked cabin. That doesn’t happen at the start of the match. And this was the start, right? So your turret if it hit anyone, would hit structural parts around the cabin BEFORE it would chip through them to get to the cabin.
So in the screenshot, it couldn’t have really done any damage to any player other than a stray bullet hitting someone passing by for a second.

And yes, you are correct. Killing that guy in the pit should award more. But, that’s the system we have.
In fact, killing someone in a pit should award ALL the parts that ware destroyed when he died. (I am surprised it doesn’t)…

So, just focus on staying alive and fighting well, and you’ll be rewarded to the fullest.

1 Like

The pit get the points as that is the thing that kills you.

With all the other issues this game has like the tonnage bug, the sticky terrain and buildings that feel like the have super magnets in them, terrible net code which causes numerous “lag” issues. Getting 40 points should be the last thing on your list to winge about