Show us your builds

The Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor!!!

4 Likes

Love your balls

2 Likes

Every time I log on to the game the clock says 50 minutes till the next clan confrontation. This timer is stupid and is dragging this crummy tutorial challenge out way too far.

But, this is my build for that gig at the moment, if I ever get in there again.

It holds its own in PVP, but I’m not winning very many matches. I’m getting my wires though.

I’m glad I got the Catalina, and it feels a little different tonight. I’m not getting my guns shot off so easy anyway.

I’m taking a break waiting for the stupid clan war clock, so I don’t get burnt out before I go in there. I’m already ready to go watch TV though.

2 Likes

Oops? I guess I missed it? WTF? When I left the game it said ten minutes till the next “confrontation” match would reopen. Now I go back and it says an hour and 7 minutes?

This is stupid.

EDIT: I posted this gripe here so I could compare the time stamp.

Since I couldn’t get into Confrontation mode, which I think is complete BS and is making this “Confrontation Tutorial” a real pain in the ass to complete and stalling my progress, I spent some time tinkering with that build instead.

I built a hoodie for my guns.

I swapped the wheels out and it allowed me a bit more weight to build with, so I could add those cutters to the bumpers on the roof over my guns.

I works pretty darn good. It’s doing a lot better in PVP. Now, if I can get those guns fused, I think I might have something ready for that Confrontation gig.

I’m liking this build pretty good at this point. That Cutter/Bumper combo works great for gun-guards.

3 Likes

I love fortunes. Too bad they go for such good coin, I keep selling them. 3 gotta be fun.

1 Like

Did you join a band/clan?

I started my own, “REXmachina.” On PC and it’s open.

SR 71

[image CLASSIFIED by user]

Original build belongs to a bloke named IceBlaster, called SR 71 Blackbird.

Needed a lot of elbow grease to get it to fly. :slight_smile: Go give this guy some likes on the PC ex. I believe it’s still trending under the Levi category. Will be releasing mine under RVGD SR 71 when theirs stops trending.

6 Likes

Compar
Persp
Rear
Side

2 Likes

c

2 Likes

I really like the spiders face area in that. Looks cool.

Might want to sink the auto cannons into the build more, but for raids that might be better to have them high up.

GG man +1

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That one short few weeks where mandrakes had like 10,000+ hp…that was interesting.

Or when kapkans dropped twice as fast and lasted forever and you could drop as many as you wanted down and theyd stay there forever and they held people for 15 secconds and their cords couldnt be broken. It sounds worse than it was lol.

2 Likes

Lol yeah, but it was bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember that week when TOW’s impulse got accidentally cranked to the max?
I actually thought that was great and should have become permanent. I didn’t even mind being a victim of it and seeing my car suddenly flying through the air.

I remember the time they buffed sidekicks damage by 100%

We took 3rd place in clan wars that week and only played 2 hours on a Saturday.

All hovers - All sidekicks - fly to the base and do circles and drop the side kicks and any team that got close would just get shredded.

The added a hot fix patch a few days after that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Build I made for Confrontation mode.

2 Likes

How you been doing in that mode Camo?

I’m honestly loving it - gets my blood flowing :slight_smile: