Show us your builds

How do you turn on the headlights while in not in Test Drive?

I think something changed in the last update. When I browse my saved builds, the previews have the lights (and tail lights) on.
I don’t remember it being like that before, but I like it!

1 Like

PvP Whirl build

4 Likes

I like the vibe on this one, makes me want to try a ravager approach on something.

If you doubled up that melee piece in the middle of your front end, the two side blades would protect your front wheels a lot better. But maybe it would ruin the look?

1 Like

I have pretty much zero cw builds left in my build slots since I stopped playing cw. I cant stand playing meta builds. Theyre always so ugly. I need a pretty ride. So hey. If I’m not in cw I figured to hell with these ugly things.

3 Likes

Here are some other builds. But I’ll show these with vids.

First is my most recent kaiju adaption. Inverter/verifier/cloak/cheetah.

And a build called Mutated Ralph. A recreation of my old build Ralph_Boombacon.

Also here’s one of my most recent Yongwang builds. Double Aegis and cheetah.

3 Likes

No o e else wants to share builds?

Here’s my Hover Smash build…

6 Likes

Doc your last 4 images arent showing for me on mobile or PC. Not sure if just me.

1 Like

VW GTI Rabbit Custom

6 Likes

Latest PvP ride. Lots of fun, makes me wonder if I should buy Pulsars again (I should)

edit: Lots of fun

3 Likes

I made Mandos new N1

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I seem to be having issues with my image host site (imgBB). It’s having trouble loading the images, apparently. They don’t even load at the host site very well. I may need to reorganize stuff over there, which will trash my posts here.
I’ll try to fix this, but I’m not sure what imgBB’s problem is.
Thanks.
UPDATE: imgBB was having issues with my lack of organization, I think. I fixed it, but there is apparently a clock on making edits so I’m just going to delete all my posts that contain imgBB links that no longer work and cannot be edited.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It’s cool and all, but your cabin is way too exposed .
wouldn’t be better to put the cabin beneath the third Whirl? (the higher one).
Can you show the stats?

Maybe it’s working better. ImgBB is working better on my end. It seemed to not like my disorganization, so I organized it, but it harshed all my posts.

I liked this pic to test the system with.

I’m going to clean house and start over with my inventory and builds, probably…again.
It’s Easter. Time to die, and re-spawn.

3 Likes

Looking good now! :+1:

1 Like

nope. not enough tonnage cause no p2w powercreep BP wheels. Cant move cab without compromising module and gun layout.
t

2 Likes

I deleted my roster and started rebuilding it. I liked starting my rotation with the Call, so I rebuilt my drone-boat.

I’m calling it “Chocolate Bunny.” Too bad they won’t let me keep the ears.

3 Likes

These are all great but tell us what you use the builds for too!

1 Like

Here are all the builds from CRD Gaming

1 Like