Show us your builds

Lexus LS400 Static

6 Likes

6 Likes

:fearful: oh dear…

1 Like

Why was this flagged? He didn’t break any rules.

Because there’s one person in peticular who Constantly abuses the reporting system out of spite and mods just let em get away with it.

Geez, I know this isn’t new around here but it’s definitely getting out of hand. Anyway, we got off topic. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to add to this post at the moment. I will post a build or two later.

1 Like

While I have a pretty good idea of who’s abusing the reports since a while, I have legit no clue about who could be flagging posts here… Like what’s even the point…

Spite is their reason.

Unless the forum system restores hidden posts automatically mods are going to start getting fed up. And then they will finally start banning players who do this false reporting spam.

I built this Echo/Tempura as a proof-of-concept, but it actually works a lot better than I expected! It can even out-dog fire dogs, lol.

The omni wheels enable it to maneuver quite well while also granting enough grip to pin its victims after impact (even if it can’t wedge them). Hardened tracks would be a viable alternative & may even remove the need for the blades in front.

The Tempuras are also all fused for +25% duration, which actually increases dmg per activation by +50% since the number of dmg ticks per activation increases from 2 to 3.

Edit: Added front view.

6 Likes

Where are the tempuras mounted, and how many are you using?
I like them, but they are so hard to make work. Gave up on quad tempura builds, but having some success combining two with a couple Lacerators.

A simple raid build I made a while ago, which I often use for MG challenges and general fun.
Buggy wheels help buff the Seals, and the drift cabin buffs my damage. Eventually I’ll add an aurora to my minigun rig, but currently I like the purity of a hail of bullets.

2 Likes

While I’m at it, here’s another buggy wheel car, this time with threshers and a harpy. I think I also have double seals in this one, and the synergy with buggy wheels and a hot red lets me unload an insane amount of damage while reversing. Surprisingly effective against advancing wedges.

2 Likes

The Tempuras are sandwiched right between the APC bumpers here.

They’re very well-protected there & won’t fall off even if the APC bumpers are ripped off. The Terribull bar & flails are there more to keep it from wedging itself & as an additional buffer to the APC bumpers. Even fire dogs appear to struggle to strip the Tempuras off, as their aiming reticle is usually centered on the cabin & they’re so low that the fire simply passes over them.

8 Likes

Excellent use of apc bumpers.

2 Likes

I realized that I’ve only posted cars, so here’s a tank. Made it more for looks than function, but performs good enough to crank out my Cannon challenges with.

3 Likes

They Put the Polymorph pack on sale so I grabbed one, because I like the Ravager theme and I’d been waiting to pick it up. Plus, I have a sweet new Gladiator CK for the Humpback. It was time.

I got MVP with it once, and it was fun every time I took it out. I’m sure that will change with the Wasteland weather, but it’s good for now.
I’ll put it in my rotation and move on.

2 Likes

Today I was playing around with a big meme, and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be

2 Likes

Ok this is getting ridiculous now

That’s what I have in my exhibition! x32 different, functionnal, art builds!

8 Likes

Great work!
What did you use for the roller on the front of your Compactor build?