Show us your builds

5 Likes

That thing looks pretty cool

2 Likes

But unfortunately I did not get like in the game, somehow

Looks like I can get more likes here :wink:

4 Likes

Unlocked enough lighters to get a couple more of the fused new tracks, and thought I’d try the drone cabin with some wheeled drones.
The only wheeled drones I’ve played before were fuse drones, so I bought a couple grenadiers. Threw a Falcon I got in a crate in there until I get a third grenadier.
Not super effective, but I really like the tracks. Debating using all my lighters to have six fused tracks.

5 Likes

I did that and regret nothing. You feel every point of power in your build. These tracks are very fast and take so much more damage than hovers, Omnis and everything else. I got 5 with lighters then fused the sixth one for power in 2 rolls.

The most OP combo has to be BP Beholder cab, fused +power Golden Eagle and 6 fused power Sleipnir tracks I use it with Grizzly. This combo accelerates like a hover, roughly has hover speed and has 3000 hitpoints. If you were into builds that were both extremely fast and extremely tanky this might fit the bill.

3 Likes

i compromised and got myself a single fortune rather than selling my retchers , tossed something together quick to test it out in patrol :joy: concept is there , execution is poor

definitely not optimized but i can already tell i like these more than retchers.
now to get a real build together lmao

5 Likes

When I had a single fortune, I had a fun build where the fortunes launched backwards with a kapkan & cloak. Really fast & heavily armored towards the rear.

Race into the chaos early, light a flare or hologram, start running, get chased & drop fortunes on their face as they get snagged by the kapkan.

When it worked, it was hilarious.

3 Likes

I like the armor around the fortune. To me, it looks like a stand on a food truck.

“Tires! Exploding Tires! Git yer exploding tires here!”

3 Likes

ooh , now i want to build a donut stand and get one of those donut decor

version 1 lmao

6 Likes

Dumb thing to say

I kinda’ agree with him, honestly. Reddit is the land of ignorant sh*tposting trolls. If I wanted that, I’d be begging the mods to let the sock puppet back on the forum.

There are rarely conversations on Reddit… it’s a flame war for upvotes. No thanks.

4 Likes

Do you have the white paint with the pink dots? Maybe a clown face on the side.

Looks good man.

1 Like

im not much of a painter :joy: most of my builds get a single color lol

6 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

thank you , i dont think its battle worthy , but fun build either way , i took it into adventure and offered strangers fresh donuts , they werent buying it :joy:

4 Likes

Very nice. Twisted Metal worthy!

4 Likes

Looks awesome man!

2 Likes

I can’t get a good picture of it. Look up The Drill on pc exhibition. Give it a whirl. Spool it up to top speed. Wait for the countdown to end and start mashing the R button to pound the ground. The Drill

I think, if someone built the right configuration, we could make a real mobile drilling unit.

I took a Nomad blueprint and modified it.
XO Adventurer

4 Likes