Show us your gameplay

Here’s a thread to post up YOUR own personal gameplay… for others to see your death machines out there in the heat of battle. Show us the fight!

I’ll start off… with what i use mostly in the new helicopter mode.

3 Likes

i got too many vids to share, so, here’s my playlist. check the home page of the channel for crossout cartoons and stuff.

2 Likes

Nice vid… but maybe still post up some of your other cool vids every so often so it isn’t just me spamming up in here.

2 Likes

I like to play the unloved ones and yesterday I published a build that I found in the exhibition which really surprised me: Aurora + Flash + Sparc. All of them aren’t known as a damage dealer, but they can work really well together, watch out:

2 Likes

Nice vid! What are you guys recording your screen with when playing?

on PC, hold the Windows button and press “G” that will bring up a simple recording app. Some of us just record and upload, others like myself edit. It’s up to you.

1 Like

My capture PC isn’t set up right now.
Can I send a video captured directly with Xbox capture feature or is that xbox ecosystem only?

Nice vid! What are you guys recording your screen with when playing?

I think there are many capturing programs out there, like Overwolf, Nvidia and more. I am doing my recording with OBS.

1 Like

wish i could answer that with 100% certainty, not too sure, mostly i see people using their cell phones to take screen shots of xbox stuff so i don’t think you can. i could be wrong.

War Of The Seals

2 Likes

subscribed so i can watch later. hope you consider subscribing to me as well.

1 Like

will do

1 Like

Here i drive terrible…run into objects, my own team, and mass enemy…and somehow make it out alive.
Ever have games like that?

2 Likes

Testing the rides new upgrades at the Poweplant…no real Knightriders were spotted but a few things blew up…

2 Likes

WarOfTheSeals2 Return Of The Seals

2 Likes

subs for all from me , these clips give me motivation to try new builds

3 Likes

If I does another war of the seals I might do one with the toadfish. It is very funny seeing all those low weight builds flying half way across the map. I got the upgraded ones from the off we go upgrade event and they are ridiculously op at low ps.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Considering how much time I spent flipped over, I am very surprised I got the MVP. Executioners/deadman/trombone

1 Like