Show us your gameplay

Great vid!

I got an older vid of me flipped in the SAME spot on that battleground, didn’t turn out so well for me though.

2 Likes

I and a few others mentioned elsewhere we like playing “unloved” weapons that might take a little bit of practice to become proficient with. The Assembler is at the top of the list of my lesser loved weapons I like using.

No, it’s not OP. Yes, there are better weapons… but there’s a certain satisfaction in popping someone’s incinerator from across the map, stealing a kill, or timing those peek-a-boo shots just right. Let’s face it… if you poke your head out from your hidey hole and & see a dual blast from a glowing orb take 800 from you, it’s daunting. It’s even worse when it happens repeatedly.

Alas, they are fragile, finicky to use, and huge. But, I love em.

In other news, canons were the daily for me, so I just recorded whatever happened today & stitched together some of the more entertaining shots after completing the dailies.

In watching footage, I learned some bad habits I have. I guess reviewing footage is a good way to get better. duh… not like sports teams haven’t been doing this for decades.

1 Like

that’s mainly why I record. I rewatch battles endlessly, not just to see what I can do better next time, but to learn the styles of other players. Seeing how they manage the field and things like that really helps in teaming up with them.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is an older one, but it’s with my pic of Theme Music for the Ravagers.

1 Like

Thought I’d try my old flamethrower build to see how much it got messed up by the 2.0 update, and turns out it still works fine. Wheels are still good for me.

3 Likes

really enjoyed your Ravager vid! Big ravager fan here and i liked how you put that vid together with the mini story/music. Nice kitt/rava build too. Great ending. :+1:

1 Like

me too! And, Thank you! Not sure if you had a chance to see it but I made a 30 minute cartoon about the rise of the ravagers called The Ravaging. this was going to be part of it but ended up being a stand alone short story. Unfortunately, Youtube took my cartoon down because of the music i used in it. So, I’m trying to re-edit it all currently. No idea when I’ll be done with it. The 1st one took me almost 2 years to complete.

If you’re interested, here’s a LINK to a write up of the beginning of it. It’s all set up for the cartoon.

1 Like

No i havnt seen that yet but will def check it out. Sounds like u put in a lot of time and effort. Look forward to checking it out. :+1:

1 Like

Some footage i captured today of a nice looking 2 player fusion build! I was glad to spot this as i don’t see it in pvp often and i think the creativity is fun.

1 Like

Here’s mine

3 Likes

I need to set up a YouTube account on my PS4, twitter is getting so glitchy and dumb.

This build was meant to be an experimental support build, but it’s performed much better than I expected. Most matches aren’t this good though.

Edit: just noticed that I had the lowest PS and still got the MVP!

1 Like

Turns out my joking attempt at a junkyard spaced armour DPS hover works ok:

3 Likes

i like your junky look there but I don’t know how people play with that weapon. Do you find the shooting laser noise every sec or so gets on your nerves? ahhhh, it would start to irritate me after a while!!! lol

2 Likes

Got a bit bored of playing the same builds n weps so much that i decided to dust off my triple Jubokko’s from the closet that i use to run a whole bunch before my triple Anni’s stole my heart.
I modified an exhibition build to my liking and ended up with a different style Jubokko build for me that i really like. Never thought of Tusking them before but i love it. Made a few quick vids.

2 Likes

LOL I’m with ya… It doesn’t stop me, but jeeze that’s one of the worst sounding weapons in the game. :rofl:

For me, to use drones or mines really effectively, you have GOT to pair them with another weapon & play to their strengths. Melee/mines are great…

2 Likes

Well, I don’t play them very often, but I’m less annoyed by the sound now that they auto fire when you hold down the trigger.
I actually like how they sound when they get off sync with each other and it starts sounding more chaotic.

1 Like

That’s how I am with adapters. I’ll actually put them on different triggers just so I can force the effect. :rofl: :clown_face:

1 Like

If you’re a fan of speed and you wanted to play something else than machine guns or shotguns, then maybe you wanna try rocket launchers as melee. I gave them a try to see if it was possible.

In this video, I’ll be showcasing some of the fastest and most agile rocket launcher builds in the game.

4 Likes