Show us your gameplay

Here’s some gameplay with a very flashy syndicate build I made. I enjoy drifting and fishtailing while shooting at enemies. The enemy team didn’t put up much of a fight though.

4 Likes

That was fun, I used to love playing Jannabi MG builds. I don’t think I have run one since 2.0, but I bet they slip and slide even easier now.

1 Like

I find slipping and sliding to be very satisfying. The squealing of the tires and kicking up smoke and dusts is a really cool effect.

2 Likes

It was my favourite cabin for a pretty long time.
I even used it with Arothrons. Fun with drones too.

1 Like

For those who like more creative gameplay.

Or those who like backflips, barrel rolls, etc etc.

3 Likes

I will also start a youtube, but there I will point out the balance of this game.

3 Likes

I just all but deleted my YouTube channel… It was pushing 17000 subscribers. Over a decade of investment. Thousands of dollars of income.

Be careful investing there… they’re fond of demonetizing/censoring channels with zero explanation.

It’s great if you just want to share a random video. Not so much if you’re looking to create a following.

1 Like

It’s not about the money, I have a job. I’m just trying to show people not to waste money on games that don’t deserve it.

You sure are spending a lot of energy on this forum and on YouTube trashing a game you say you hate. Don’t you have better things to do with your time?

This is not about hate, but rather about pointing out the balance and approach of the developer to this game. I understand that people who like this game are bothered by someone criticizing it, but that doesn’t change the fact that there are a lot of things that need to be changed, but the developers seem to have given up on improving the balance, which sucks when this game had great potential. It’s a shame that most pvp games go in this direction.

Seems like an odd way to pass the time is all… I could think of a few things I’d rather do than trolling a forum for a game I say I hate. I might even floss my toes or something equally exciting.

I played on PS 6000 max 7500. And every game I got instantly killed by people with relivies and bots in teams? There is a mistake somewhere. And rather than oiling your nails, you’d rather use your hands and exercise, but that’s a matter of an hour and a half. Well, I’m going to have oatmeal with nuts and raisins + PROTEIN IN THEM. Yum

Ok…this is how we have fun in CW, levi session. To me this is what the game is all about

1 Like

Anyone ever have this happen in a match?
It’s can be quite abrupt and funny when you aren’t paying attention…then splat!

4 Likes

LOL
I thought you were trying to get hit. :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

levi cw is no skill garbage lol

Can someone point me to a how to video on posting a video. (super easy please! just basics so i can post in this thread.)

you can upload to youtube and link it here , or use this button to upload directly
aaa

edit : now realizing you might not be on pc so im probably not helpful at all

1 Like

nope. perfect. I should have known that. I play on pc and xbox, capture is a pc.

1 Like