Show us your gaming rig. Where do you play?

You are not wrong. It had the smaller 240 engine. The carburator was a single barrel carb that looked like it came off a lawn mower.

1 Like

Totally real and 100% genuine, certainly not hastily put together in the span of a few minutes to be a ha ha funny internet picture, very truthful yes : )

3 Likes

Thereā€™s so much going on in that picture, I donā€™t even know where to begin! LOL

Dog treats by the toilet?
Multiple empty toilet paper roll cores?
Oh myā€¦

At least someone else saves those too. I fill mine with drier lint to light the fireplace. lolā€¦

3 Likes

I have little kidsā€¦ Those are prime arts n crafts materials!

3 Likes

I have 2 sons who are into computers due to me. I dont upgrade my computer actively i just inherit the old parts from their builds when we upgrade their rigs. It works out good and my games dont demand much.

Here is my area in a corner of the living room.

The parts inside this case have been replaced with an old AMD A10-7870K cpu and a Geforce GTX 970. Runs pretty good but i need to upgrade the motherboard and chip.

1 Like

1975-2766844277

my first gaming rig

3 Likes

FYIā€¦ that Tenshiin dude apparently got banned for the rig he posted. Said it was because it had drug propaganda in the pic. I didnā€™t see any drug propaganda or paraphernalia, but Iā€™m a Gen X-er who hasnā€™t seen any of that for like 25 years, so what do I know? He was a firebrand, but itā€™s still a shame heā€™s banned. Kindaā€™ hope he creates an alt. I like people I disagree with. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind of sad. I donā€™t remember seeing any in the picture.

2 Likes

It was on the dumpster-fire-of-the-internet aka Redditā€¦ I literally couldnā€™t find any, and I tried. Pathetic.

Well i knew Tenshjin as a provocative person, and the moderaters need to have something to do, the nail that sticks out gets hammered like they say

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Im not perma banned.

2 Likes

Uh oh theres cafein in that pic. Thats a drug! Oh noes your gonna get banned!

1 Like

Emergency reserves!

1 Like

What was the supposed drug in your pic? Maybe itā€™s obvious to drive, but I was baffled. :joy:

I assume it was the little tiny blurry upside down canadian weed production symbol on my ashtray under the left corner of my tv that only someone familiar with the substance would recognize.

Ps my bad for forgetting other countries are full of prudes and derpy rules. Canada ftw i guess. But imo nationalism is akin to racism.

2 Likes

It donā€™t have to be weed you can still have a bottle of beer in the open it would still get taken down but if there were no drugs or alcohol in the picture I see no reason for it getting yanked.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah u deleted your angry post.