*Super Rare Scores😉

3 points apart from mvp and 
well
so far away from anyone in points
 :crazy_face:
‘good job’ Camper_XL

1 Like

My trick is two glasses of Shiraz, two 20 oz Miller High Lifes & a shot of Fireball

What is it you kids say about old farts working all day, coming home for a drink & wrecking the game?
Yeah
 sorry 'bout that.
60 hour work week
 only to come home & spank some Gen-whatever you call yourselves. :crazy_face: :clown_face:

z3

Just kidding. That win came after being lightest PS in like 98734 matches in a row. I got excited. Forgive me. I’m old. I’m soooo old. Just ask your grammy. She knows me. Oh
 boy
 does she know me. :comet: :eggplant: :rofl:

i said go cap ‘to the 1 cap on the map’ ,but nope,lets all die instead. :crazy_face:

like most ppl do ,hang in the back of the map for no reason :rofl:

1 Like

That is probably my least favorite map simply because of the dumb strategies people employ. LOL

1 Like

Havent played in about a week. 3rd game in and the matchmaker is throwing 5v7 at me. Figured if i won my 3v1, id tip the balance for my team. I was right. Solo’d an arbiter horseshoe hover, a cricket horseshoe hover and a nothung horseshoe hover simultaneously while my team engaged the other 4. Finished off my three and helped clean up the other ones afterwards. ‘TheFellHammerV11’ is no joke.

Matchmaker is still trying to even the odds, wasnt enough xD

I recommend 4v8 if they wanna keep me down.

Always Defending Spawn on This Map! :sunglasses::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Not even close to super rare
 all too common
 but, yeah
 shouldn’t you get bonus points for being lightest PS and getting MVP?

BTW, this is a modified @41358411 Charlie build.

Yeah, they should pull an award from the top shelf and give it to Roo!

1 Like

It was a close battle, but I pulled through and won. The Typhoon hover went in close to try to finish me off, it didn’t go so well for him.

1 Like

I agree. Like, can I have a custom medal just for me? Something with a clown face, please.

1 Like

GGs man, I hope it was a great fun battle.

Question: I was trying to find the “rare” part of the screenshot?

1 Like

me at the bottom (that’s rare enough :crazy_face:),my friend at the top with 4k
nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Today, on LA Diesel’s Garage: Among Prowess and Face-plants.

1 Like

I think people need to start explaining what the “rare” part is of the screenshots.

Are things like 2k +/- scores in games with 8 players rare to you guys?

Trying to figure out the difference of PC and Xbox.

We have only 6 players on a team - I consider 2k +/- points a common score.

I’m curious, thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

“Rare” is subjective
 I mean, if you’re a META player, 2k+ won’t be rare. If you’re more artsy or casual, it won’t be something you see as often. You also get lower scores at lower PS, right? Or am I remembering how it works incorrectly?

I would reword this part a little, Because in most games someone gets 2k +/-. So just because it is not them I’m sure they see it “Often” which would make 2k common? Right?

Am I seeing that wrong? They are aware this is a common thing. No?

I do get your point man :slight_smile: and if any winning match makes someone feel badass and they are having a great time then points don’t even mater anyways.

All the screenshots must have been great matches for people to share them. The point values don’t really convey the excitement or awesome moment that was in that game to take a screenshot.

So great shares!

4K+ starts getting into the rare zone to me. But the chances of me pulling a 4K+ score in a game session is pretty high. I’m not trying to act like it’s anything special (becuase it’s not), I’m just saying if I sat down for a few hours to play then it is very likely I would get a game that had a 4K+ score.

But really I think 5k+ is rare.

Also remember on Console we only have 6 player teams. So that is 2 cars per team of points we can’t get.

1 Like

I had to stop screenshotting 2k’s in some of my builds because I was getting it too often, 3ks became the new minimum threshold

1 Like

Love to see some of your 4k matches lol

1 Like