*Super Rare ScoresšŸ˜‰

I already posted a 5k+ one in this thread. Go fetch.

I do not take many screenshots, I donā€™t need to remember what score I got in a game and Iā€™m not going to go back and look through them anyways.

Most of the screenshots are for temporary use. Many times Iā€™ll send to someone I know for a GG message, but I take those screenshots for a different reason and not score:

1. Games with current or old clan mates (no mater the score) because itā€™s cool to play with people you know.

2. Old buddyā€™s I have not seen in years/months.

3. Games with rare moments if we won or lost.

4. Fun battles against people I donā€™t even know.

5. Big wins with other people using my builds.

You know, fun stuff like that.

I love to watch someone kick ass in a match and send them a ā€œThat was awesome broā€ message with a screenshot of something cool they did.

I mean Iā€™d wanna see the games not screenshots, anyone can kill a 50% bot team on a base and grab a high score out of it tbh

Come play high PS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come play where the skilled players are, I donā€™t inflate my scored by porc spamming the highest PS bots which give the biggest potential score output

Guess Iā€™m out, then. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t around when Off We Go was in full swing so I guess Iā€™ll leave my score here

1 Like

Iā€™ll leave my highest Flawless + MVP too

2 Likes

ā€˜your welcomeā€™ā€¦ :crazy_face:
thank me for getting you your assists :yum:

:ok_hand:

1 Like

dammit. I messed up the screenshot.

bot+me on one team. 6 players on the other. (squad must have left que or something)

No miracle. the bot scored 100 ish points, I scored 0.

1 Like

Iā€™d say this counts as a rare, because Phoenixes are not very good in general, and I am not very good with them in general, 5 battles of getting things like 30-60 points, something like 400 being me doing generally good in a battle for days, and then boom mvp. I think I produced enough palm sweat to count as a workout

3 Likes

I do about the same with any Xbow. 3-4 games with very low scores then boom.

It might be it takes me that many games to get ā€œwarmed upā€ but I usually quit Xbows after a good score lol.

2 Likes

People say that the Thyrsus sucks so I guess this counts as a rare score as well

2 Likes

lowest score mvp I have probably ever gotten

2 Likes

ā€˜workin hardā€™ ā€˜playin hardā€™ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

we should put the build we use in the match,i always forget thatā€¦but i usually play this build. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I see you are still enjoying the lower power score builds. Thatā€™s right in The Sweet Spot of where the fun is for me.

1 Like

I know the title is ā€œSuper Rare Scores,ā€ and this is anything but super rare. In fact, itā€™s painfully common. It SHOULD be rare, though.

Lightest buildā€¦ bestest loserā€¦ whatever. :clown_face:

not super rare but. :fu: Botā€¦

ā€˜no mvp for you Botā€™ :crazy_face:

1 Like

What is the rare part?

Thatā€™s not rare