The bot problem is really starting to ruin any pvp experience

Yeah I just wanted to rant somewhere really

1 Like

you really need to get over your main character complex.

Nah it’s awesome

i went to reddit as per poonys suggestion and didnt see a new thread of yours crying about how youre the best but everything is also totally stacked against you.

just saw the thread with the clip where a guy kills you and you couldnt help but commenting, presumably madly, as youve deleted your comment.

also, its simply mean to say this forum is worse than reddit, when you yourself use it as a safe space, which it is.

I deleted nothing

gLAOAtA

So like most people you’re just lying and making things up as per usual lol

Remember that simply killing me gets to the top of the official Reddit, this is the second time… if that’s not main character energy then I’m not sure what is :wink:

1 Like

yes, but its not good for you is my point.

this is what im seeing btw.

Screenshot_2024-03-22-12-49-25-169

That means I blocked you, which is what I do to those who add nothing to anything they comment on. No surprise when we look at your track record here.

Yes bots are bad, but could be worse.
Be glad they dont use google gemini ai.
Because everyone would paint their cars black if they did.

1 Like

Google thinks it can stop racism by saying the meme I’m looking for is offensive…

Untitled

A slippery slope that could easily lead to tailored search results just because “something might be offensive”. I hope it doesn’t come to that.

you mean like being all over the internet, lapping up praises while cancelling people who give you a reality check? a slippery slope indeed, friend.

but can it out calculate an alien lol

It’s easy just to say that isn’t it? Instead of dealing with the fact you contribute nothing but a waste of time to the point I felt you weren’t worth wasting mine on.

or an Alien computer?

Yeah all this forced inclusion just breeds hate itself, pretty stupid tbh.

1 Like

Welcome to social engineering and psyops

2 Likes

idk but i do know adolf was the first to create the ufo called the bell so maybe he was an alien lol

Yeah, just gotta look out for yourself and make your own decisions on everything, the masses tend to be stupid and led by media and other biases even if they don’t realise… which most don’t.

2 Likes

how do you create something that is by definition unidentified?

cuz its not registered to identify

but it’s identified to at least someone, which negates the fact.