The bot problem is really starting to ruin any pvp experience

yikes, white replacement theory. youre an ugly stupid old man!

ive replied to your posts on reddit less than 5 times, i bet your ban list there is massive. deleting any and every criticism of you from the internet doesnt actually mean youre god, it just makes you believe you are.

1 Like

true but in the eyes of the other governments its an illegal thing in the skies technically

and 5 was enough, perhaps I’ll stop replying to you here as well. Enjoy a last word if it makes you feel better.

But not to the creators, pilots etc

f07pp3ii70p91-1651716988

I used to have neighbours that were the same color as me, now all my neighbours i have come from different countries.

1 Like

Why is diversity so scary for you?

I live in possibly the most ethnically diverse city in the world, and it’s a pretty great place!
We’ve got low crime, lots of jobs, great restaurants, and a decent nightlife.

What do you think is going to change about your life if you are surrounded by a bigger mix of ethnicities?

Seems like you’re frightened by something that’s really not a big deal. But I guess the unknown and unfamiliar is always going to be a bit scary. Come visit Toronto, and I can show you around so that you can see that non-whites aren’t out to get you.

1 Like

Its always funny when someone assumes you make a post because you are scared, when instead you are just stating a fact.

I grew up with diversity people all around me and have no problem with them, but now it seems im a minority in my own country and the tv box tells me to feel white priviledge.
While the same tv box encourages all colored people to blame all problems on white people.

3 Likes

yuk, instrumentalizing children for your own sick politcal point! filth! i hope that white girl pisses on your grave some day for putting your dirt in her mouth.

youre old and poor and the one thing you had going for you was that at least youre not brown.

your neighbours moved to nicer places because they could afford it long ago. but you cant and now that you live among the people you deem inferior you realize youre not any better than them which obviously sends your angst and hate flying.

old man not getting the world anymore, confused and sad.

soon everyone is gonna be 1 gender :rofl: :rofl: apparently cuz ppl r so fucking delusional now a days

3 Likes

Here is some soap muppet42069.
You can use it to wash the foul language coming from your mouth.

1 Like

Indeed, 100 years from now everyone will be caramel, non binary transgender

1 Like

See diversity and progressiveness is great, it’s when things are forced and unnatural that it becomes annoying.

3 Likes

Tell me then, who is forcing this on you?

What if the diversity that you now see in popular culture isn’t happening because corporations went woke, but because it is good business to portray diversity, because most of us are actually ok with it, and because it’s a more accurate representation of reality?

The only reason corporations create woke products is because the market wants it. It’s simply a symptom of changing attitudes, not the cause.

Unless of course you are talking about great replacement theories, which say that nefarious globalists (usually a code word for jews) are deliberately trying to dilute the powerful white race so they can take over. If that’s what you believe, you’re just quoting old Nazi propaganda, which is a very lame thing to be doing in the year 2024.

Actually, we woke mind virus victims want a world with infinite genders, not less genders.
Infinite genders is a much more fun future than one gender.

idk all i know is male nd female, nd if ppl wanna say their whatever so be it but dna says what they r, thats why theirs things called the looney bin for a reason lol

sweet baby inc
https://sweetbabyinc.com/

2 Likes

How do you account for intersex people?
Best estimates say that there are more of them than there are redheads, so it’s not an insignificant number.

For those that are unfamiliar with biology, intersex refers to people who are born with characteristics from both genders. The classic example is hermaphroditism, but it’s more common for it not to be that visible. Sometimes someone will have trouble conceiving a child, and then it turns out it’s because things are a bit mixed up inside. You can appear on the outside of your body to be one gender, but your chromosomes can actually be the opposite.
On top of that, in many cases surgeons will just make a choice and “correct” the external indicators of gender, and the baby grows up never knowing they had other genitals at birth.

Without even getting into trans people, we have concrete examples of people who biologically don’t fall cleanly into either main gender.

How do you classify them?

Don’t fall for that “scandal”.
They are just a company that gets hired by bigger game studios to make sure they don’t accidentally make their minority characters offensive. Just normal corporate consultant work.

They are a small company and have no power of their own.

well then their natural nd not some random thinking that they r, personally i dont care but the 1 thing thats annoying as fuck is hearing bout all the fucking time its like hearing bible thumpers just shut the fuck up nd stop preaching ur believes on other, thats how i see it