The bot problem is really starting to ruin any pvp experience

All night the bots keep being MVP. 9000 power score, 5000 power score, it does not matter, on a Friday night, all Missions are 8 bots and 8 humans. We do our job, keep our bots alive, take out the enemy bots quickly and the ally bots end up MVP for the win. It aggravates but a win is a win, right? I get my points, my reward, my patches, I do not need the Reputation, I should not let it aggravate me, but it does. Go away bots it is a steamroll! We do not need you in the end game, go capture the base, just go away!

2 Likes

Here’s a great clip of a bot just ruining pvp gameplay. The player has no clue I’m there as I cloak… I stay still after a small roll forward… I’m waiting a second slow so my shimmer won’t show to the player, the plan is to dive past their left and take a shot on their side and dip around the left corner to safety.

But instead the bot takes me out of cloak nearly 2-3 seconds into being invisible. I’m taken out of cloak with a destroyed engine right in front of a player that I was about to get a good shot on while at speed to make an escape.

My plan to fight a real player was completely devastated because they had an aimbot. They won that match because of an aimbot and that’s just backwards and not right in a pvp game.

1 Like

lmfao what was that? did they give bots xray alongside aimbot?

play it in slowmo…

Years ago in a galaxy far away people were asking for better bots.Some others were telling them it was a bad idea and leave the bots dump and ineffective as they mostly were at the time.
They got their better bots, and have probably already stopped the game.
The end.

bump

bump

Meanwhile: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJCvudu4-KA

I’m wondering can we get them a promo-account and a new system…

:+1:

Just a question of POV.

I can’t care less about reddit.
I play a game, i use the platform provided by the game ( in this case, the forum) and that’s it.

I actually think bots are more useful now, not being total useless trough out the all game, and that’s a good thing
Now of course that is a double wedge sword, they are accurate, e.g.
Canon bots can be more danger than players, and can stop me in my tracks, lazer bots are deadly as always.

Your builds… they usually are naked builds (art builds?/ artsy builds?)
At least is what i’ve been seeing from you .
But even if you ran bricks the outcome wouldn’t be very different, I used to run 2k HP builds between 6k and 8 k and Lazer bots would disarm me in a heartbeat.
Like this one

But i do think bots are better than before, before they were a dead weight

Bots aim for cabs, putting your guns in-between their guns and your cab is a surefire way to get stripped quick by bots.

yeah, but still, no problems with other bots, they had to chew a bit before getting to my guns, now Laser bots…on the other hand…