The game is getting worse and worse. Why?

The game is getting worse and worse. Why?

3 Likes

bro adblock

6 Likes

Apparently, correct me if im wrong, the initial player surge last year was due to asian servers shutting down.
Now its just returning back to its regular numbers and its bound to go lower, their shennanigans with crosscrowns, pseudo boxes, pseudo events like this one with random coin giveaway, all rotating around a main theme :gambling.

Terrible balance amongst all this, we had hovers completely dominating everything for almost a year, now its unstoppable bricks of all kinds wth special mention to shotguns.

The game is not going to die, but its not going to do well either, before 2022 it felt like it had an actual direction, after crossout 2, i can hardly see that.

2 Likes

Unstoppable bricks are running things? Where? I aint seen it. Dogs, spiders and hovers round these parts. I wish the meta would be giant health bricks again. A 120kph wheeled machine gunners wet dream. Take me back to those golden days!

1 Like

Hey, I have one of those! 6k PS too. Let’s go back!!

This is my current favorite wheeled MG. Sexy and absolutely killer.

1 Like

Always glad to others using buggy wheels!

very simple answer. useless developers

2 Likes

Oh look, a thread where this comment is relevant!

Creative car combat game with tons of weapons and freedom fo creativity, where the only viable builds and weapons can be counted by hand also forced not-fun gamemodes like confrontation

2 Likes

my comment is relevant in any tread since the game is actively being killed as we speak

1 Like

I run Turrets and Grenadiers every day. Don’t need any meta stuff. Drones are cheap.

Sorry, this was off topic. I know nothing about this new weapon.

Sorry, wrong Topic, I was on topic.

1 Like

You why the game is worse and worse? Because nobody rams the enemy anymore!

I spectate players with 4 wheels, an engine and a good bumper or intact passive melee on the front who turn away at the last second and do not ram the enemy. I spectated an ally who had lost his weapons and still had an intact vehicle, fully mobile, who hid. He did not base capture, he did not ram anyone, he just hid and then drove into the acid.

Ram the enemy! Get in the fight! Kill the bots in the first minute! Get to the base! Fight together!

3 Likes

2 Likes

The game is getting better and better for me. I think it really depends on your perspective and state of mind.

1 Like

game has no skill floor, instead it’s replaced by a spending floor

4 Likes

Brilliant!

Thanks!
A lot of things in life are a matter of perspective. Unfortunately it is hard to change one’s own perspective.

1 Like

im glad you find the game to be better but statistically speaking it appears to be pretty shit, and i find it to be that way from my own experience too

Great year

c5bLIG6

1 Like