The Wobble

Ive never used the handbrake, it is unbound on my pc.
As you can see in the video im just slowly turning towards targets.
The crosshair wobble is not from me having parkinsons, its the new “feature” that breaks omnis, atoms and meat grinders :person_facepalming:

Just asking as that swaps the rotate and strife. To get mine to turn close to that far I have to do the following: Drive forward hold then hold the turn button at the same time I’m over steering with the mouse quickly in the same direction of the turning then release the keys with the mouse still pointed in the direction of the oversteer. I kind of have to force it to get it to do that.

I think you should try Hamster’s suggestions. Doesn’t seem like many others are experiencing what you are.
Best to try to eliminate all the possibilities.

1 Like

I think it’s just not moving the mouse back to a neutral position when releasing the keys. I’ve been sitting here testing different key movements while typing on a my auger build. That’s the only way I can get it to stop moving forward and moving into a 45 or more degree turn.

1 Like

I agree, but I also think there might be something going on that’s preventing him from moving it to a neutral position.

1 Like

Just to clarify, hovers and legs werent affected by targems new feature patch, it was just my omnis, atoms and meat grinders that started going silly after their new patch a few months ago. so now im stuck playing hovers and walkers when i want to play my frontal builds.

I use a macro on my ghub mouse program to make one of the side buttons on my mouse act like a toggle on and of for forward movement.

And also the fact that i was playing like this for 8 years fine before, until targem patched the game engine.

Normally I use forward and strife while mouse steering in the opposite direction which softens the turns so that might be why I never noticed what he’s talking about. If using turn and mouse in the same direction it oversteers fairly easy.

1 Like

Play around with turning the mouse sensitivity down or lowering the dpi of your mouse it’s just oversteering based on how far and quickly you turn the mouse.

1 Like

I mentioned that earlier too: I’m almost always combining strafing with gas and steering.

But I still think swapping in another mouse (without the macro settings) would be good, just to rule that out.

I tried just using W and mouse steering and got for the most part the same results as I was getting as turning in the same direction when mouse steering. Just a lot of oversteering. When I turn the DPI down on my mouse it stops doing it. The DPI changes can be a little harsh and I know there’s a mouse sensitivity setting in general settings.

Im playing at 650 dpi, but thanx for the novel idea, i will try to fiddle with it.

1 Like

0.3 in settings felt fairly good.