Thoughts on the new gear

i had a look at the list and im conflicted… i want to get the fused cheetah, arbiter and the barrier.
i have a fused barrier 9 but having another is never a bad thing.
a fused arbiter is always a welcome thing cause i have arbiters but unfused.
the cheetah i have a fused one but its fused for mass limit which is horrid. i could ditch the one there and try my luck at just fusing it normally i suppose…

have you tried using a radar / doppler / maxwell / verifier with a keen or listener? they increase the range of fuzes by ALOT. no joke. when i fought grenadier teams back in clan battles thats all theyd use, 3 grenadiers, radar, doppler / maxwell and a cheetah for recharge. i used this back when i ran fuzes and half the time people didnt know where the fuzes were coming from because i target them from so far away.

1 Like

…no.

1 Like

lol give it a try, id highly suggest it. it doesnt only increase the range of fuzes either. it increases the range of turrets as well as flying drones. they are a must have if your running a drone build.

Most of the stuff I don’t care enough to fuse normally. The only reason I really look at the quasars is because I’d make some could trading the normal ones or putting them is as parts.

i said the 62 AND i said I HAD the work pieces.

what if “the next things” were the stuff you paid 10 bucks to make and now cant make? Because that was my plan.

I guess I never used one before, because range wasn’t ever an issue. I’m usually right up in my victims grill doing passive melee on their wheels and stuff, rather than doing the poop-n-scoot and disappearing into stealth like most people do. The fact that the drones are so stupid and piddle around doing nothing is my problem these days. I don’t remember it being this bad. They’re terrible.

I did go in and put a build together with a Maxwell. The drones are still too stupid for it make a difference (it does help though), I think. The only way I can figure to make it work is to do like everybody else, and sneak around in stealth mode and let the A.I. masturbate while I watch. That doesn’t really strike my fancy though.

My game just sucks in general these days. I really don’t know where it went, or why.

Actually i think the righ therm is the 50.

Bingo.
It seems it’s by design not by mistake .
It’s meant to cost money.

1 Like

Maybe we need a thread to discuss some better ideas on how to monetize the features in this game for them, and address the hungry elephant in the room directly? They did start selling decor, which I think was a good idea, except they had to run an obvious racket on the exchange rate with Crosscrowns, making them not only inconvenient to use but offensive too.

Point is; they will monetize this game somehow. Everybody’s got to eat. Maybe, they need more better ideas?

1 Like

Long ago, I bought a 99cent decor pack… the one with the wood paint & rattler horn. I’d probably buy more since I love the decor stuff.

I won’t buy anything with CrossCrowns, though. Nope.

1 Like

Ya, me neither. They want to get paid for trading their own imaginary currencies back and forth, and I think think it’s slimy.
I live in the most advanced capitalist Babylonian State since the original, and I have learned to have ill regard for the culture. I’d rather make an honest sacrifice for honest goods, with clean hands, and some of the stuff they do around here makes me grimace…but it everywhere. Everybody does business this way. We certainly do in my country. This civilization is made of about 40% petroleum, 10% good intention, and 50% straight up murder and lies.

As an American, I don’t feel like I need anymore BS. My cup is full.

2 Likes

Great Idea. I better not make one right now while I am P.O.'d though.

I don’t mind paying them right? The issue isn’t paying. It’s getting what is advertised. It’s deceptive to say it grants all access when it does not. If they had added the work pieces, even just 4, so you could at least make a pair of each of the weapons (doesn’t need to be 2 of the upgraded ones, but a pair you know) , I would have been at the opposite end saying this was a great BP.

100%.

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s probably a bad idea to start the thread, simply because of the way it’s liable to draw fire. It’s an open invitation for trouble, maybe…is Charlie awake? It could require a moderator at some point.

I know a lot of the people around here can be impartial, but do they want to be? I’m not sure my mood is safe from it either. I’m a little bummed about how bad my performance or game experience has been, and I’m looking for a reason, a culprit…that isn’t me.

Im hopeing Nuthong with its perk and some coolers will be a good replacement for my now nerfed parsers. It should be an awsome peek fire weapon. The first five shots do like 450 dammage. Though im still not excited to get the gun at all.

Im most excited to get my hands on these new tracks with two blocks of build space under the frame. Ive wanted more parts with that feature for a while. Augers can be too slow, im not a wheel guy and the large tracks dont appeal to me. But these tracks. These new tracks are perfect. Theyre a little light on the frame protection though.

Everything else in this bp i dont care about. Other than the omnibox ck and new faction structure.

2 Likes

I’m imagining overheating them as soon as the match starts so your 1st volley is lethal.
Not sure I’m going to work to get a full set just yet, though.
1st priority is a set of those tracks. I love lifted builds, so… yeah.

Which they will charge for I’m sure.

No thank you.

1 Like

Im planning to have the shots buffed off the bat yah. Then i peek out and let off a burst and keep firing as i hit cover. As it finishes overheating im moveing to peek out and take my five shots and repeat the process again.

I mean i can always just stand there and shoot someone in the face. But i really want to test this things peekaboo play. Like its wearing a black trenchcoat in a vctoria secret parking lot.

2 Likes

I finally managed to get a set of the new tracks… They’re a lot of fun to build with, and I even managed to under-mount autocannons. :rofl: I mean, that build didn’t work all that well, but it shows how much room there is.

What did work well was undermounted Mace shotguns.

I’ve only played a few rounds with that absurd build (inflatable mammoth on top to draw fire), but it was amazingly effective at hitting the bits that go boom under people’s cabs & stripping off movement parts, frames etc.

Good stuff!

2 Likes

ive found them handy at allowing me to pack alot of hp underneath , can also tilt builds forward using them with the hardened tracks and still have alot of room underneath
Going 90 on lifted tracks is pretty nice too

2 Likes