Upgrade event Now!

Then do things like traction make any difference at all? If a build has 4 wheels, with one of them fused for traction, do they all still handle the same? If so, then does that mean the single traction+ wheel gives the traction + to all wheels, or that traction+ does absolutely nothing at all to a build?

The traction stat affects the whole build and not a single wheel. It works just like power reduction does.

But as those wheels get shot off then that bonus is removed over the whole car depending on what stats where on the wheel.

If you put all traction tires on one side of your car itā€™s not going to make your build pull to that direction like it would in real life. It just adjusts the total traction.

1 Like

Iā€™m just quoting this whole thing becauseā€¦ yeahā€¦ Maybe you donā€™t wanna fuse because you like being challenged, and I get that. I do. But, fuse one & keep an unfused one, then get back with us. :rofl: :man_shrugging:t3: :wink: Having your guns just keep on firing and firing and firing and firingā€¦ game changer.

And Iā€™m glad you posted this. I havenā€™t played all week & forgot this was happening.

2 Likes

That sounds way too user friendly and handy for this game, not to mention no other boosts work that way, one gun fused with +reload speed wonā€™t effect both guns and so on, no parts generally effect the whole build rather than the part itself with fusions, excluding motors and cabins, and I doubt that this game specifically designed to milk money and get people to spend is so generous on fusions that a fusion on a wheel will affect the whole build rather than the part itself and you are required to at least have matching fusions on the driveability on wheels that you have at the front or back, or else there might be some weird wonkiness with the driving

Then again supercharged made all wheels act wonky no matter what

You can doubt all you want, thatā€™s your option.

But, I own every epic wheel in the game fused multiple different ways. (Except tank tracks) And I can only tell you what I experience. If that is not good enough, then I donā€™t know what else to say.

Makes no sense monkey. So if you have 4 omniwheels you have +100% traction, but if you have 8 omniwheels, you have +200% traction. Nope, no way. If each one adds +25%, a 6 wheeled omni build would push a 8 car pileup on the freeway.

1 Like

I believe there are hard caps to everything that is applied across the vehicle. I believe it is 30% on most stats but I can be totally wrong, cuz I kinda think there was something that was 40%.

1 Like

Soooooā€¦ if what Iā€™m reading is true, then mixed fuses for parts is optimal compared to having identical fusesā€¦ at least for movement parts? :man_shrugging:t3:

Maybe Iā€™m wrong, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s quite what he means.
I read it as if you only have one wheel fused for traction, that traction bonus is applied to all the wheels, but divided by the number of wheels. Kind of like how if you have all Bigfoots, you get the full perk bonus, but if you mix Bigfoots and hermits, you only get part of the bonus.
Durability would apply just to the wheel that has it.
Same to how power draw works with all movement parts: the power reduction is cumulative, rather than giving the lighter wheels more power than the heavy wheels. Of course if you lose a wheel, only that wheelā€™s power reduction disappears.

I never said any of this.

Your not wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. +1

1 Like

i just said screw it , now i have 17 more fused parts :sweat_smile: and 17 more spaces in my inventory

edit : make that 37 :joy:

3 Likes

I wanted to play and fuse stuff, but Iā€™ve had a very busy weekendā€¦ looks like I missed this one.

As a compensation, I got a turn signal assembly from a Ferrarrarr 488ā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone remember how often these events come around?

Iā€™m currently crafting a 2nd of all the hardware I donā€™t already have fusedā€¦ then Iā€™m going to complete movement parts if time allows.

They have never had a set pattern.

We just had wheels (a few weeks ago?? Canā€™t remember it all blends) and I was expecting the next few weekends would have fuse events but it didnā€™t happen.

I searched this thread out specificallyā€¦ it was May 19, so roughly 6 weeks ago.

Was the old rotation every 3 months?

Iā€™m pretty sure I remember one time when it was back to back 3 weeks in a row.

There was also a time for like a year when we didnā€™t have any.

Iā€™m not sure man.

We used to always bug the dev about posting a calendar in advance so people could plan. They didnā€™t like that idea.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s because of money.

1 Like

Nope. Itā€™s because of commitment. They do not want to commit to a timeline, because they simply donā€™t know when the ā€œnextā€ thing will be done.

1 Like

You think they donā€™t know a month in advance if they are going to have a fuse event?

All the businesses I have ever worked for plans out at least 3 months in advance.

Are they coming into the office and spinning a wheel? Spiiiinnnnnn! And weeeee gooot, ā€œfree rare craft table weekendā€ ā€¦ crapā€¦