Waste of time

More brawls are needed. Need to finish 9 brawls pw for rewards yet it goes for 5days with none.
Unable to get into most times.
Why not get rid of Bedlam and use it for brawls.
No need for Slaughter either.

1 Like

Agree that more brawl “play times” should be offered.

Double agree (lol not really, who cares if people want to waste time here, but this is a waste of time to me)

Disagree on this one, but your not alone.

2 Likes

Funny you should mention it, but I found a brawl lost and hiding in PVP missions recently. His name is “Slaughter,” he’s looking for a new home, and would make a good brawl for a loving but violent family. He’s had all his shots, but hasn’t been neutered.

2 Likes

Bedlam should count. like get 5 assists in a single battle 5 times. or something.

Maybe they could leave a little scrap laying around, like they do in Adventure mode, just to get kids in there once in a while?

1 Like

If you leave anything for free on the ground then someone will fight for it.

I don’t think the Bedlam kiddies like that.

1 Like

Prolly right.

what :crazy_face:
Bedlam is fine,i agree don’t call it brawl but a ‘hangout’
i said this before. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Bedlam should be called “Slaughter” I think that would be better…

2 Likes

Bedlam shouldnt be removed … u need 2 play a lil bit of it and you will realise that this game mode is the only reason for some people to play this game … some like to present their new art cars and some others want to test their builds. But you even can use this mode to just hang out a bit and chat with others… so i think this mode shouldnt be removed because its a lot of fun and something would be missing if it wouldnt be there

If bedlam was removed, you’d lose players. I know that from talking with people whose main interest is bedlam. Alot of folks do the daily and weekly stuff just so they can have good stuff to bring to bedlam. I never understood the animosity towards that mode.

So your saying not much of a lose then.
If their main interest is bedlam and bedlam is gone it wouldn’t mater because that does not affect the real game.

1 Like