Weapons that feel like they are in the wrong rarity

Then why not just use equalizer, less energy cost = you can run 4 + cooling

I haven’t compared the DPS, but it
seems to me that the gungnir’s accuracy perk make it less of
a spray weapon and better at degunning.
I think I might be talking myself into getting some more and making some builds.
I’m just a bit bored of MGs generally though.

Did you fuse that seal yet?

1 Like

I run 3 equalizers/arbiters & an aurora. It does more damage this way.

Gungnir’s accuracy is beside the point. Sure, at 300m you’d miss half your shots with equas… But you’d also deal twice the damage compared to gungnir at full perk, so you’re basically degunning just as hard, you’re just getting free additional bullets on target.

Really, I like to shoot myself in the foot with subpar weapons, if I’m staying the f*ck away from it it’s because it’s beyond any form of redemption :joy:

2 Likes

This is the matchup I just recorded, I got mvp a lot of times using gungnir and it was fine when I used it without any problems
If you care more about damage per second, then the submachine gun series is more suitable for you, but gungnir ability is enough

2 Likes

Waiting for the next module fusion event. Will probably fuse a few other things too.

2 Likes

Swap Yaoguai and Vulture drones

Assemblers are epic
Rippers are epic
Nests are special
Tow is rare
Impulse is special

I was with you until you mentionned Impulse. Impulse >>> Trashers . They rock, just don’t bring 3 at 10k PS or something. 2 + seal on a Growl is a MVP machine.

2 Likes

against hovers ofc. but in general i would say legendary, same like Yokai should be legendary not epic.
Just one is anti-hover and second is anti-ground. Tho Ripper also block/slow movement while Yokai dont…

I’ve told developers this before, but they won’t change

I agree with this list. (impulse is right on the edge of being a “good” purple, but its overall firing speed is … bad imo)

Destruction can easily be relic, just 1 shot and you lose all one weapon.
Nerf

Agree, it could be relic.

I think this goes back to the idea that most any weapon is actually good. People dismiss them after trying them out briefly, so they don’t really understand how to play them. I know I have been very guilty of that over the years. It was the daily cannon challenge that got me to attempt to get good with the Assemblers, which I and most people thought were terrible. After a few dozen matches trying to figure out how to play them, they’re now on a build I keep in storage for that cannon challenge. Once you learn how to play them, they’re awesome.

I get the feeling Gungirs are like that… as are most weapons.

It’s more satisfying to use a weapon you don’t see often and use it successfully than it is to go out there with something everyone is using.

Since you say so, I will try the higher ps of assembler ability, but I’m still not sure of its ability: compared to the Scorpion larger attack area and much lower durability, even if the difference between a rarity,I’ll have it loaded with oma

1 Like

Well, you really have to learn how to time the shots, make sure you’re getting a full charge & understand that distance to the enemy is key. It’s a great “Peek-a-boo” weapon.

Then, there’s the very fast short range firing without charging that makes it almost like a shotgun in usage.

It’s easy to get stripped, though… very easy. So, be sure to stay away from the enemy.

By the time of the update, it will be powerful,also much better than stupid pulsar

I think Kaiju hits above it’s class, Should be upped to relic or some other balance on it

IMO I think Kaiju is strong, But it’s draw back makes it balanced in the legendary catagory.

6 Likes