What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

That’s a look back song, I don’t think in the waste land they are looking back. I think they would be looking forward i.e next scrap pile as in already adjusted to the lifestyle.

Sadly enough the musitian I listen to doesn’t allow the reposting of they’re music. Epicuros- Interstellar

1 Like

Mostly OST from games, such as The Witcher 3 (calm compilation), Skyrim or from Mass Effect 2 - Galaxy map, played a loooot of raids with last one. Sometimes Rammstein

2 Likes
2 Likes

*Fun Fact: ‘Satchel from ‘Steel Panther’ played on this album with Rob Halford’(better know as ‘Judas Priest’ :crazy_face:

:hugs:

1 Like

Where’s that dislike button when you need it?
:wink: :melting_face: :crazy_face:

Have you tried going further? It might be deeper up there, maybe you’re not going far enough

I like anime, but unless it is in the movie/show I wouldn’t listen to music like that.

Argent Metal music by Mick Gordon or Geoffrey Day.
My personal favorites are Makers Hand by Geoff, and BFG Division by Mick.
YOU GOTTA RIP AND TEAR CARS TO SOME REAL MUSIC!!!

1 Like

Makers Hand in fact sounds like an Argent Metal version of Crossout music. Maybe Gaijin should hire Mick and Geoffrey to Compose some of the games new music.
I wouldn’t have to drink my coffee while I play Crossout before work anymore. Argent Metal will make you head bang awake.

1 Like

At first, I was like who is that even? Then, I listened to some & oh yeah… ohhhh yeah!

1 Like

Interesting. Never heard of Ed Van Fleet. Early electronic music is always hit-or-miss (I’m thinking Tangerine Dream, the albums go from god-tier to god-please-no), but the track you posted works. Also whoever made his website really wanted people to know he sold over 2 million albums for some reason :joy:

Mentionning Tangerine Dream always reminds me of Near Dark. Great movie. Great track to go down in flames in your car, on a desert road, under a scorching sun, too.

Also I just realized at 33 that Near Dark’s Mae and The Wall’s groupie are the same actress. I had a very bad case of the hots for her when I was a teen, never realized it’s the same person :joy:

1 Like

Definitely a strong Teekyu energy. Same singers, or my ears are playing tricks on me?

I kinda enjoy this specific one because of how shamelessly it embraces obnoxiousness.

1 Like

For Thyrsus 1 play! See you on the battlefield!

1 Like
1 Like

Newer find even though it’s not that new:

1 Like
2 Likes