What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

Oh, it is coming, but those responsible for it will never pay the price. They’re not the ones being riddled with lead in trenches or theaters all around the world.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So much angry metal songs Clebardman.
I guess we all go through that phase when we are young.

Nah, some of us enjoy a genre of music, not the time period in life we found it at. And pretty sure rock is dead enough nowadays that kids dont go through an angry metal phase. More like imma-bust-a-cap rap phase.

Me? Rocker through and through. 90/early 2000s are my favorites, but ill jam anything from late 60s Zeppelin/Black Sabbath to 2024 Pearl Jam.

But rock is mostly dead, its been kicked out of the ‘cool’ club.

1 Like

I actually shared some of clebs stuff it’s pretty good.

1 Like

and older.

1 Like

I listened to mellow shit when I was a teen, now I’m in my angry thirties :triumph:

Wise words. Black Sabbath is the group that stayed with me the longest. Wasn’t into metal as a young teen, I was more a Pink Floyd/Yes/Genesis/Crimson guy, if you know what I mean.

It can all be traced back to that version of Paranoid:

and a metalhead ex, ofc :metal:
(That game’s also the most likely reason for my presence on XO, alongside Vigilante 8 )

Anyway, feel free to post your most obscure 90s metal-fusion band here for the laughs.

1 Like

Just moved to the next club door.

I can’t believe this was more than 30 years ago.

I would like it if they had a little more flute in their tracks:

1 Like

Locomotive breath by jethro tull. Come for the rock, stay for the pan flute solo :+1:

1 Like

Someone said flute?

3 Likes

Yeah, I taught myself how to play most woodwinds but flute is one of my favorites still. I just started on picking up brass too one of my friends gave me an old trombone to mess with. :smiley: I’ve been trying to get down the march song from star wars that is heavy in it.

Trombone in the morning is a really easy way to piss off your family in the morning. I’ve been banished to the garage multiple times.

1 Like

This one has a contra bass flute in it which is pretty cool:

My lord that is a very big flute >.>

I can feel that hahaha. Had drums around me all my life and never played them, recently found two tin cans in G and C, tied them with a hose clamp, and started learning percussions on that abomination, with chopsticks. I’m enjoying it way more than the people around me :roll_eyes:

Let me post a pic of that horror quickly. It’s tiny but loud af, too:

I guess you’ve tried to dampen the sound already?

1 Like

Indeed it is. The fist instrument I learned was a bass clarinet it’s not quite as large but I had to drag it to school everyday… It’s hard to show off music for them though, most people don’t even recognize it’s sound:

One of my favorite drummer is a local player here spent lots of nights drinking with him when he was a bar back:

There’s good shows for that type of stuff. Ornamental gourds can be used too.

I really like home made instruments.

1 Like

Here is what I like to play recently.

A. Romanov (The Composer of Crossout)

1. Motorhead (The OST version of this song is much heavier and better.)

You can hear it at the beginning of a PvP match.

I often listen to it before I clock in to work.

Crankshaft - Rip it up

What ya think of these songs?

1 Like

I own that game Rock & Roll Racing :smiley:

1 Like