What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

It grows on you. lol…

1 Like

the legs are noiceeee.

When I am spamming the map with porcs you can guarantee this tune is looping in my head

2 Likes

That lefty stole my frakenstrat. I had a guitar just like it tryin to find the pics.

1 Like

I had to sell mine. this is the only pic i have of it. Had a clear copper coat so you could see the mahogany underneath. Felt like playing gold. I miss it so much!
my old strat

This is what I got now :slight_smile:

1 Like

found it. Not the same guitar he is playing upside down on a righty. I don’t know if that is a strat body or not. I had to strip mine down just to prove the authenticity of it. Neck is a fake chinese copy tho

1 Like

Is that a fender strat or something else?

the black and white pick is a Fender Strat, the only USA made I ever owned. The black and red photo is the kit Explorer I put together a couple years ago.

1 Like

This is my 2 puppies. A 2003 usa soloist and a 2008 japanese made dinky. They both got seymour duncans.

The usa jackson quality can’t be beat. That thing has been thru the war and still plays like a dream. My 2004 soloist had a better tone wood but I sold it because I was desperate for money, I miss that guitar but had to set the action a little high because it had a slight bowed neck.
Edit: Added my rock and roll teddy bear, he is a better player than I

1 Like

same reason I sold my Strat :frowning:

I sold my 2004 soloist for 1650 I think and I would of got way more for it if it wasn’t for the bowed neck. That was right at the start of the pandemic.

What year was the strat?

i believe it was 2012. i bought it in 2013 and owned it until 2016.

This song sounded AWESOME on it.

1 Like

Only reason I’m not hacking into my mexican Tele to lighten it up is that beautiful Placid Lake blue finish. I swear the moment it starts looking bad I’m shaving a pound of that goddamn axe. Best guitar ever, but ergonomics weren’t exactly there yet (^%

1 Like

This is what my dinky sounded like before I sold my helix. This video is a few years old, I tinkered with the solo at the end just made something up to keep it interesting

Followed up by some pee wee hermin to keep things even more interesting

1 Like

@103339824 If you’re into videogame covers, I have to recommend The Advantage. They were… very different from most metal cover bands. Had the driest sound on Earth and really sounded like a band in a NES.

I also never really listened to these songs before, the NES was too old for me. Still , killer albums.

BAM

2 Likes

jammin on Megadeth aint no joke! nice!

Here’s what my current axe sounds like on the grinder.

2 Likes

Nice, dead skin mask one of my fave slayer songs.

1 Like

there is a lot of easy megadeth songs to play. I wrote the guitar tab to sudden death back when it came out. That is a hard song to play. I couldn’t even play my own tab it is that hard. I wanted to learn the song but the tabs all sucked at the time so i had to take matters in my own hands. More accurate tabs came a few years later especially from abyss lord which is a very good tab site for stuff like metallica and megadeth.

1 Like

I remember Tornado of souls being mostly easy to play, minus a couple finger breaking part…

AS long as you don’t try to f*cking sing and play at the same time. No idea how Mustaine does that :rofl:

1 Like