What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

I listen to this while handing out cheese to the whiners (2023 cheese shortage you heard it from me first)

1 Like

Recently started playing, noticed there’s some old-school love and thought I’d share a couple highlights from my 23+ hour playlist.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

@Neo_Gambit Interesting, never heard Extreme before. I’m more of a beard metal person than a hair metal one, if that makes sense. Damn, do they play clean af. The classic rock tone + harmonized singing kinda reminds me of Cheap Trick somehow.

That Stone Temple Pilot hits closer to home with the heavy riff and everybody looking unwash- I mean, looking like all us late 80s kids looked like at this age (^:

1 Like

Maybe I’m weird. I don’t listen to any music & have it turned off when I’m playing. Well, it’s turned off when I’m playing seriously. When I’m goofing off, I’ll have something playing, but nothing to make the game more engaging.

That being said, I believe every song posted here is right up my alley.

Something I made up on the fly a few years ago. About 13 minutes of pure guitar wankery

2 Likes

I think I still have my Extreme “III Sides to Every Story” cassette in a box somewhere :laughing:
That particular song I linked was partially used in “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure”, but they had a few other hits in the 80’s.
My playlist is all 60’s - 90’s music from Little Richard’s “Long Tall Sally” to Gravity Kills “Guilty”, so it’s a pretty mixed bag.
I’d need some examples of “Beard metal”, because my mind instantly goes to ZZ Top, Motorhead, Judas Priest, etc. and if there’s one thing I’ve learned in my over 40 years on this planet, is that I shouldn’t assume to know what any newly heard definition means - even after Googling it.

1 Like

Hahaha, Motorhead is definitely beard metal. I’m more into gritty, slow tempo stuff for the most part. Doom metal, drone, sweaty indus, that stuff is super beardy (^:

I probably posted too much Bongripper already and you guys must hate me, so have some russian beard metal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ZZ Top’s a great band. Never recovered from listening to Tres Hombres at a young age. That distortion!

3 Likes

On a serious note, the entire album of Master of Puppets is a grinder perfect for grinding.

2 Likes

I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire-The Ink Spots - YouTube and Saxon - Princess of the Night - YouTube

2 Likes
2 Likes

Today i’m in this mood.

3 Likes

Was listening to this minimalist classic the other day, and thought it went well with Crossout.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Feeling like this today :slight_smile:

1 Like

A blast from the past, from Portugal.

I’m on fire!!! Nobody can stop me now!!!

1 Like

Has no one posted this yet?

Or this?

(Trying to think of good car themed songs)

1 Like