Why is forum empty?

Wheres the forum gone?!

4 Likes

Yes, What is this?
I like the dark background much better. but I would have expected a proper warning that they were going to recreate their forum, eh? Instead…“surprise?”

It’s really strange… i got a short message today about maintenance and boom here we are now.
I guess one day the XO servers will be shot down the same way. :smiley:

3 Likes

Buahaha what is this cheap forum? It looks horrible. Forum is dying same as game

3 Likes

We will get used to it… I wonder if it’s a sign of grim things to come though…

1 Like

I’m suprised too. Looks like everything got purged. I don’t see the point of overhauling everything at one go, just a dark mode for the previous forum would be ok

1 Like

I guess they have no choice due to this whats happened in Europe, prepare for more :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t jinx it :smile:

1 Like

But why no announcement, no warning? Nothing… that’s Crossout xD

It looks awful now… uhh

2 Likes

So…
They finally did it…
They nerfed the forum too

11 Likes

Looks like forum got reset to the 90s. Looks old and dead lol

1 Like

Hahahaah :smiley: you killed me, but YEA. .

Technically this is a far more modern bulletin board system.

::shrug::

Hey, maybe that means they’ll stop catering to all the people who destroyed the forums and the community in the first place and finally start yeeting them.

Bro my wet dream is about 6yr … play trusted only EU server with only EU persons. … gajin block US servers for EU long time … why not block RU for EU? No talking about war, but reality what players want :slight_smile:

No more confused faces f yeah :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe they aligned the forum look to the Bot AI :rofl: just a bit behind time…

can we please go back to the way the forums looked instead of this brownie coloured page? thanks!

1 Like

The future is now, old man. :crazy_face:

This is (hopefully not) the future…

any insight yet into what happened? why would they overhaul it?
(without a proper warning)

1 Like

So that’s why they started routing the “discuss here” button to leddit, lol.
According to the ru forum, the old forum is available at oldforum.crossout.net and “The forum will be available during the week” but I’m not sure what that means, either the good old forum will come back during this week or this week is the last week of it being available. You never know these days…

2 Likes