Why is forum empty?

That’s what you get on that URL

I wish they’d segregate EU from the rest of us too. :slight_smile:

the old forum you cant make new topics or quote anyone,only can edit ur own.
and this new forum is just sad

nope,i’m still here :upside_down_face:

Lol they banned me for a week and the moment my ban was over they scrapped the forum.

I was going to come on here and say I got banned out of the kindness of my heart to prove the forum isn’t dead… but turns out I was wrong… I whole heartedly got banned for nothing. :frowning:

react_confused

4 Likes

I wanted to state this btw…

We’re now using the same forum software blizzard uses for World of WarCraft and etc.

1 Like

This is as stinky as the whatever is smeared all over the walls of this forum

It seems the old forum was archived. Its still online, but you can’t post anything anywhere. Its new adress is whatever the page used to be but with a prefix “old” on “crossout” (ex: Giveaways, promos and redeemables - General discussions - Crossout - Official Forum ).
I hope this is temporary, I did not spent the last year grinding for the biggest spot on the forum ranking for nothing :poop: (but at least they have the poop emoji here… maybe not everything is lost!)

4 Likes

There was a forum ranking?

Where do you think I got this FABULOUS crown to display on my username here, PEASANT!
:lips::poop:&:church: (speedrunning a ban here using allowed emojis)

2 Likes

Forum is migrated to the new engine.
We want to follow progress and use modern forum engine, like Blizzard and other gaming companies.
Old forum is available on address: https://oldforum.crossout.net , but it will be in read only mode.

Yes, only likes. That has only ever gone well and never lead to problems. /s

Honestly? With a return of old functionality to I wouldn’t mind this layout and color scheme that much. That functionality would of course mean more categories, a return of reactions (Since the only one currently available or visible at least is a like.).

1 Like

Damn, if you think bLizzard is a good example for a game developer company… Oh, boy!
“Do you guys not have phones???” LMAO :poop:

4 Likes

I think they’re… significantly better than the people here :slight_smile:

None of the behavior I see displayed by the regulars here would be tolerated by normal devs who actually care about the community. What’s been allowed til now has been some EA-level nonsense.

I see them kicking the dead weight to the curb as an immensely positive thing… and honestly I don’t think the forumers understand just how microscopic of a minority of the players they are. The puffed up self importance is… unflattering to say the least.

I’d suggest to folks that instead of getting mad, they learn to navigate the modern world where everything isn’t spoon-fed to them in a specific news portal and where they have to put forth some effort to have their screaming heard… and might face consequences when that screaming goes too far. Including simply being ignored.

I like the color better too. The old one harshed my eyes.

I personally don’t have a phone. I don’t like them. Everybody else in the house has one, but I took a pass.

Also, I just noticed that I couldn’t quote two people with the same post…or I haven’t figured out how, but I don’t think there is a way other than the old fashioned way of just copy/paste.
I like the color, but I’m not sold on this format. It seems a little 90’s to me, like that other guy said.

1 Like

It was a refference to bLizzard’s hyper-successful presentation, where they announced a new Diablo game.

Only for mobile phones.

Outsourced to a chinese mobile game company. Known for insane Pay-to-Win mechanics in their games.

And they were super surprised that virtually all the reactions were negative.

That’s what happens when a game company gets fat and the decision making gets made by “professional managers and marketers” who are completely detached from the company’s customers and think that whatever gets promoted as the current trend is the only way to succeed in the business.

3 Likes

lol… oy… Here’s the deal. I’ve said this a billion other places. Used to work for Blizz… trust me when I say I understand their foibles. I also understand their successes and what made those happen and what didn’t.

Sticking with legacy code to coddle veterans who’ve already been max financially extracted was definitely not a way that Blizz was ever successful.
Editing to add:
@9415141 - do you do anything actually in the game… or just come here and moan and self pleasure over how right you think your wrong is?

My dad works for Nintendo and he says my posts have more worth than yours!

6 Likes