Co-driver stone deaf level is 15 useless

I agree with the first part. By the time, a player has the resources for the final level, they will have a better heavy cabin anyways.
On the bright side, you’re not missing out on anything and you can spend your 2000 electronics elsewhere. You could craft 2 legendaries instead.

4 Likes

OP items need nerfs, but while they are OP have fun.

This is the way.

OP ,not really . They got nerfed too many time. The spark,the flash , the argus , a porcupine player ,a full long range team And now the interceptor. And now because of that everybody is running with 3 cheap draco and a interceptor.

5 KPH more seems pretty sweet, specially for heavy builds and if this bonus affect legs and tracks, then even more.

I’m tied to Master jack as long i’m using medium builds, without him my builds don’t work ( the 500 kg bonus)

But with a heavy build and if i wont need the extra kilos that extra KPH doesn’t seems useless.

Just get a better cab like humpback,icebox,cohort.and keep your ressource for something else.And welcome in big lobby.

They don’t want to play in big lobbies with all the sweaty try hards.

Some of us like it, the others don’t.

I was like you for years Frank. But at some point you have to realize the game does not revolve around you.

Do I want the level 15 change? Hell yeah, I would love that. But, obviously some other people like it.

So we can live without it I’m sure :slight_smile:

I know many players they quit the game because not enough good player in the game. That’s why me and skeletronscrew we asking for crossplay.

And also the end goal in this game is to get a relics. And the main way to get a relic is to do clan battle. Good luck with your fast trucker cab in CB.

I guess the new meta is gone be ,the trucker cab with any weapon with AA ,stone deaf level 15 unlocked.

1 Like

You are wrong my friend, I to was also blinded by Clan Wars, Relics and Being top 10 for years. I to was wrong.

The end goal of this game is to have fun.

Not to get relics.

I have many sets of fused relics and fused legendary items, but I did not ever need those to have fun. I sure thought I did.

The real truth is 90% of these dudes will never see relics. And I bet most of them don’t even care if they ever get them.

This is why it is more important to balance the game for mid to low PS. It is just smart business.

3 Likes

I’m all about tankiness, i run SGs but i use the Master Jack i can’t use anyone else because of the extra 500 kg, not even Bulldog.
I’m planning using legs and tracks (i finally encounter ones that i think i will like).
Golden eagle or Colossus… i don’t know yet.
Now i’m tanky but i run at 80 or 90 kph.
Perhaps running at 55kph i will not be as tanky despite having much more armour .
you see where i am going.
with this perk i can discard the golden eagle and use Colossus, adding + 30% of survivability to the tracks on top of what they already have or i can use the golden eagle and be fast for that kind of build.
either way don’t seem to be useless …if i don’t use cannons.
It’s not the perk that is useless, cannons are.
As is one have to go to the top to find a cannon worth to the name.
But perhaps is just me but i build to counter cannons

I don’t think it’s useful, and those lazy designers won’t change even if they see it

You can have the cake and eat it. Make that lvl 15 Stone-Deaf perk apply to Machinist too. I’m not saying it makes this lvl 15 much better… But at least there’s something for low PS AND endgame there.

2 Likes

Why haven’t they done that already? I can’t imagine it being hard to implement.

1 Like

Kapkans are super fun.

I agree this should be applied to all or most heavies.

1 Like

And they are also not relics or high PS

You prove my point Frank. The point of the game is not about Relics.

Now here is something I can agree on.

Let’s add more cabins to the perk instead of removing it.

They did this with other perks in the game already.

2 Likes

How about they remove co drivers and restart whole thing to better fit everyones needs especially since we (Have alot of weapons) . Do u guys even battle? What console i seen rough and frank but no tien i do believe on xbox. So idk who to yell at first so i pick smash. You jerk haha. I seen frank quit multiple times. Idk about monkey boy. Tien get on xbox and fight us so we can understand u better. Ill be at 9k u 3 figure out ur spots k and move on or keep it on the battlefield! Im going solo so you have the advantage if you 3 group up as the 3 musketeers. Just stop arguing over eachothers perks in yer shirts. Get some of smash you bunch of sword swinging hat wearers. No for real team up. I like challanges. Maybe a enemy of my enemy is actually a friend so bring it! I want ur skulls lol.

Hans level 14 literally gives +5 km on cohort, bastion, and humpback, so why even use stone deaf level 15 in the first place?

1 Like